Re: Constant updates

by 7budd6t3rxrm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constant updates

★★★ Newbie
3-4 times a day on opening the game I am forced to wait for it to automatically update it says installing updates 1 of 23 and e.g 1mb/23mb to go then it will ask me to re sign in to my ea account before allowing the update to finish all the way up to 499.9mb faking several minutes. Re installing the app hasn't helped and this has happened for months but is becoming more frequent and annoying! Other times I can play straight away.

This happens daily so isn't caused by ea updates and each automatic update is the same size as before so it is asking me to keeping updating the same software.
iPhone 6
Message 1 of 4 (2,993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Try removing some stuff from your phone: pictures, videos, apps you aren't using...  The game and its updates are HUGE on iOS.  Here's the key: the updates are stored as temporary files so they get deleted when you're short on space.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,373 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Try removing some stuff from your phone: pictures, videos, apps you aren't using...  The game and its updates are HUGE on iOS.  Here's the key: the updates are stored as temporary files so they get deleted when you're short on space.

Message 2 of 4 (3,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks Wade. I'll give it a try.
Message 3 of 4 (2,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea me to it’s so annoying 

Message 4 of 4 (1,786 Views)