Re: Connecting issues

by minicha-em

Original Post

Connecting issues

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm on level 80 something on Simpsons tapped out and all I can get on to now is the signed on as anonymous it will not let me log in to my account. An error processing your login please try again later. For 3 days now I get this message  every time I uninstalled the app game and reinstalled it thinking that might help but it didn't any ideas?

Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Re: Connecting issues

Did you enter an age above 16?

A delete/reinstall should have fixed it

Have you tried to log in on a different device, preferably with a different OS ( if you play on Android, login to an Apple device - if you play on Apple, login to an Android device)

Do you know the Mayhem for your regular town?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)