Comic Book guy has ! but quest won't pop up

by NightsWatch819

Original Post

Re: Comic Book guy has ! but quest won't pop up

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issue - started earlier today. Contacted EA help via email and was told to go through the troubleshooting steps, which I'd already done. I even mentioned this thread, saying that it was an issue that others also have that doesn't seem to have been resolved. Hopefully will be sorted soon. The rest of the game seems to work fine, though.

Message 11 of 70 (5,067 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem =/

Message 12 of 70 (5,032 Views)

Comicbook guy krustyland

★★★ Newbie

I cant progress the game in krustyland.

Level 40+. I just got the radioactive man ride and those applicable to tbe quest rode on the ride. While waiting for the game, I purchased Poochie mascot. The moment the characters stopped riding the ride comicbook guy stalls. Now, while the other available characters could still earn tickets comicbook guy just stands there with the exclamation mark but the game doesnt advance further. He doesnt even show his menu of tasks even when i return to springfield unless i force him to get lattes in the springfield. 

Pls help me

Message 13 of 70 (4,906 Views)

Re: Comicbook guy krustyland

★ Novice
Same issue... anyone found a fix?
Message 14 of 70 (4,869 Views)

Re: Comic book guy has exclamation point

★★ Novice
I have same problem and nothing seems to work hope some one can find a fix
Message 15 of 70 (4,827 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There is already a thread about this here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Comic-Book-guy-has-but-quest-won-t-pop-up/m-p/6720...

It seems to be affecting players at a particular point in the Krustyland quest line. Hopefully EA will provide a patch soon. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 16 of 70 (4,817 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It did not work as well
Message 17 of 70 (4,832 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I got to solve the problem!!!
I have tried many things such as restarting the game, stored CBG and his dungeon than replaced it as well, and so on.

YES, YOU SHOULD TRY TO USE SPRINGFIELD TOWN HALL THEN FIND CBG. ONCE YOU GO TO CBG, THE EXCLAMATION MARK WILL GO AWAY AND YOU CAN USE CBG AS USUAL.

Hope it can solve your problem as well. Enjoy!
Message 18 of 70 (4,805 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got to solve the problem!!!
I have tried many things such as restarting the game, stored CBG and his dungeon than replaced it as well, and so on.

YES, YOU SHOULD TRY TO USE SPRINGFIELD TOWN HALL THEN FIND CBG. ONCE YOU GO TO CBG, THE EXCLAMATION MARK WILL GO AWAY AND YOU CAN USE CBG AS USUAL.

Hope it can solve your problem as well. Enjoy!

Message 19 of 70 (4,818 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue and contacted EA Help. I had my game rolled back but that did not work. I think it has something to do with the last update we got. I don’t really use Krustyland but its kind of a pain in the butt.  I can get use of CBG by sending him to make a coffee in Springfield Heights when he is untappable.  

Message 20 of 70 (4,733 Views)