by LucasTemple

Original Post

Re: Comic Book guy has ! but quest won't pop up

★ Novice
I have the same issue. Looks like EA still hasn't fixed it :/
Message 51 of 70 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As from today my CBG also has the question mark stuck over he’s head...it appeared right after making him and Milhouse and Bart ride the radioactive man ride in Krustyland..
summoning him from cityhall works and also from the coffee house....but as soon as the task is done, the question mark comes back...very frustrating Ahaha
Message 52 of 70 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i guess still no solution? good to see so many other people have this issue...sucks because i'm almost done with the game but my krustyland is just...bare....

Message 53 of 70 (1,832 Views)

Re: Comic book guy has exclamation point

★★★ Newbie
This solved the problem for me when in Springfield but the minute I return to Krustyland the exclamation mark appears again and I can no longer select CBG for tasks
Message 54 of 70 (1,797 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem.  I can not finish Krusrtyland quest because the comic book guy has an exclamation over his head that won’t activate.  This problem has been posted for over a month....please fix it....

Message 55 of 70 (1,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Talked with a customer service representative.  They are aware of the bug.  Should be fixed in next update.  We have to wait until then.  I bought the mascot and think it was a bad idea.  Probably better to wait until fix is made.

Since this bug is around for awhile, please fix it so that the game notices that the mascot was purchased.  I do not want to use donuts to get a second mascot.  Only purchased the first mascot to try to fix the bug.

Message 56 of 70 (1,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know how to end this problem.
Message 57 of 70 (1,700 Views)

★ Novice
Care to explain?..
Message 58 of 70 (1,684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dont worry, it has been like that for a long time. They dont want too fix the problem. They say they are working on it. But there is in the reality nobody that works on it. I had it like that for a long time. They will probably fix the problem in a year or 2. 😂
Message 59 of 70 (1,488 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ohhh. Then tell. I guess that your gonna say is delete the game 🤣
Message 60 of 70 (1,485 Views)