Re: Help needed in tsto

by IamNotARobot00

Original Post

Re: Comic Book guy has ! but quest won't pop up

★★ Novice
simpson cletus bart Millhouse and comic guy all dont have jobs it let me make ride radio active ride Cletus runs the ride will let u all know if it will work but they all are riding it hope it works for every one
Message 31 of 70 (1,948 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Nidzeeva if you refresh the game it comes back
Message 32 of 70 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah, I saw that later on. I was able to send him to work and he’s been doing it for 24 hours already instead of 8.. This is annoying.
I emailed EA
Message 33 of 70 (1,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve been having this problem for over a week now and I can’t believe I never tried that before now, it worked! Thank you so much!
Message 34 of 70 (1,768 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this too and it did free him up, but when I go to Krusyland the exclamation point was back. I set him a task in Springfield and went to KL and it says he is there but he isn't.

Message 35 of 70 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem since today!
Message 36 of 70 (1,486 Views)

Help needed in tsto

★★★ Newbie
My comic book guy will not say what he needs to say in order for me to continue onto the next quest in krustyland it's been over 2 weeks and it's still isnt working how can I fix this to continue with building my krustyland?
Message 37 of 70 (1,497 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you refresh the game?

Message 38 of 70 (1,462 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

First, get in the correct forum this is Iron Force  not krustyland!

@mommadjr519wrote:
My comic book guy will not say what he needs to say in order for me to continue onto the next quest in krustyland it's been over 2 weeks and it's still isnt working how can I fix this to continue with building my krustyland?

Message 39 of 70 (1,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi Mommad

I’m sorry your Comic Book Guy is not talking to you, and you can’t get to Krustyland for the next quest!

Is Comic Book Guy the Commander of your Tank Legion, or is he just an advisor.

As a advisor it is difficult to get to Krustyland, particularly if he’s driving a Sagitta tank, as this tank is quite wide, and does not fit through the Krustyland passageways.

It might be advisable to use a smaller tank say a Hydrus, this may help you with your quest to carryon the building work in Krustyland.

However the difficultly you may have is with the new shards, they are quite sharp, to carry with bare hands, so don’t use them as a tool when building the new house in Krustyland!

I don’t know where you are going to park the tank as the driveways in Krustyland are quite narrow, and not built for a tank of that weight.

So good luck with your quest and your new build in Krustyland?

By the way, where is Krustyland, where is it located?

Is it in the new Empire Wars Map near to the East coast of Glaszov, in Russia?

Or as DJ has indicated to you, maybe you have entered the wrong game Forum,  this is Iron Force, very similar to Krustyland, as the help we get from EA is straight out of a comic book !

Enjoy yiour Game and Thanks for making this Forum funnier than what it is.

🐵🐵🐵🐵🐴🐴🐴🐴🤠🤠🤠

Message 40 of 70 (1,479 Views)