Re: Collecting hearts

by mimicschild

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Collecting hearts

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Why don't I get a heart for every valentine I touch in Other Springfield? I usually get only one out of 3, and sometimes none at all! I think if I touch 3 cards I should get 3 hearts. Is this a glitch or was it designed that way?

If the former, will I ever get the missing hearts retroactively, after it is fixed? Or at least some kind of compensation, considering this is a limited time game?

If the latter, WHY the heck would you design it that way, and where does it say that's how it will be? Not in the valentines guide!
Message 1 of 11 (981 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

If you get a heart or not is random. Sometimes you are lucky and get 3 hearts, sometimes you get no heart at all.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (946 Views)

All Replies

Hearts, cards and $ some cities have none! Is that on purpose?

★★★ Apprentice
It just doesn't make sense to me!! I get the creators like to control when, where and how many donuts and hearts we get but I've been in towns where there was nothing or just one thing available including $! Is this in error? Are they not receiving anything? I know my words won't be read by creators but can't you just give us hearts for each card? And make cities have at least three things available? Oh and what really chaps my as* is I went to look at property, accidentally hit buy but canceled it. It took my money and I got no property!!!!
Message 2 of 11 (966 Views)

Valentine card not giving hearts

★★★ Newbie

I have two problems:

1: When I visit friends not all valentine cards give hearts?

2: At some friends, I only see valentine's cards for a second and then they disappears. I can not tap anything, even though I have three items left. Why does this happen?

Message 3 of 11 (1,104 Views)

How many cards from visitors before visitors get no cards

★★★ Apprentice
When you visit someone and there's no cards is it because they have not received (tapped) them yet? I've had up to 4 cards for one building. So is 4 the limit on a building in your city before there's no card for visitors? Has anyone had more that 4 on one person or building? This was a hard question to explain so I hope you know what I mean
Message 4 of 11 (958 Views)

Valentine Observations

★★ Apprentice

Been playing the Valentine update for several days.

Have made several observations in "The Other Springfields" that may answer some questions.

1) People below Level 15 may not offer cards right away. You may need to check back several times a day to find a Valentine to tap.

2) Heart awards are random. One town may give you 3 hearts, another town none. The award is randomized, just like the Halloween update.

3) People with multiple copies of the same house sometimes/usually don't have Valentines. The more extra houses they have, the less likely they are to have Valentines. Sometimes it is just best to take the money & run.

These rules are not set in stone. I have been to some Level 25 towns with single copies of houses & they STILL don't have Valentines. Haven't figured that one out yet. Might just be an overload of the program.

Message 5 of 11 (961 Views)

Valentines for Neighbors

★ Novice
When I go to my neighbors it will show the valentines for a second, then they disappear. I have to go out and back in and be quick to tap on one in time. Also, it doesn't give me hearts for sending the valentines that I manage to send. How do I fix this?
Message 6 of 11 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

If you get a heart or not is random. Sometimes you are lucky and get 3 hearts, sometimes you get no heart at all.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 7 of 11 (947 Views)

★ Novice
But why do the valentines go away a second after you open the neighbors town? Sometimes going out and back in helps, but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't and you have to be super fast to tap it before it goes away.
Message 8 of 11 (913 Views)

Re: How many cards from visitors before visitors get no cards

★★★ Newbie
Grammy cut me from the friend list, even though I am 25 with all the premiums. And I check in 4 times a day. My update did some strange things. But is this why you cut a friend?
Message 9 of 11 (894 Views)

★★ Novice
But what about the cards that disappear immediately in some towns and don't give you a chance to tap?
Message 10 of 11 (816 Views)