Code Issues - Not receiving the verification email - Can't login

by gampertopa

Original Post

Re: Code Issues - Not receiving the verification email - Can't login

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem and it is keeping me from logging into the game. I keep clicking the resend code button but I never get a code. I did everything the administrator said, checking the email address, making sure it is not blocked, checking the spam and bulk folder, etc. Nothing has worked, I never receive a code to let me log in and unlock the game. Fresh lvl 125 and im so sick of this game!!!!!

Message 691 of 698 (954 Views)

Hero
@cruelsword I have written this many times and I will never tire of repeating it ... for this type of problem you need to contact the support team (NO EMAIL) by filling out the appropriate form (if you don't have the MAYEM ID, enter 0000) and choosing by TELEPHONE or CHAT:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

OR via Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Technical support will find the right solution to get you back to the city, where your citizens will be anxiously waiting for you (what is Springfield without its "finger in the sky"?)

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 692 of 698 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc Sorry, man, but no Chat help for EU guys, just email. And waiting like 72 hours on one answer? Thanks but not. Rather deleting this stupid,non functional game.
Message 693 of 698 (922 Views)

Hero
@cruelsword of course there is CHAT and TELEPHONE also for Europe ... only these options do not always appear, but during working hours. Please try again at another time .. or try TWITTER. Unfortunately I do not recommend EMAIL. you need a direct and immediate contact! However the game works, your problem is not with the game, but with the account; this is what needs to be corrected!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 694 of 698 (918 Views)

★★★ Guide
@cruelsword Try the Twitter chat that’s how I had mine sorted 🙂
Message 695 of 698 (913 Views)

★★★ Guide
@meyhga Try Twitter or Facebook help , the chats stays clearly visible and saves repetition and that’s eventually how I was able to get back on to my game 🙂
Message 696 of 698 (910 Views)

Re: Locked out

★★ Novice

in chatting with EA help on EA web site, they all suggest to clone to a new email address.  Does this work 100%?  has anyone done this and got their game back from where they last logged in?

Was told by one EA chatter that it could not be 100% for certain.

thanks

Message 697 of 698 (799 Views)

Re: Locked out

Hero
@mobstew1 yes, many have solved it this way! Someone had problems, but then, again via the support team, they fixed it!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 698 of 698 (791 Views)