Code Issues - Not receiving the verification email - Can't login

by gampertopa

Original Post

Rif.: Started a brand new Simpsons game

Hero
@jodevine43 https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/where-is-my-mayhem-id/

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 641 of 698 (556 Views)

Hero
@robertcass nobody, I think! However, it would be nice and right, as well as important, that they put back the golden goose realty building, which appeared in the last event is the only really important one!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 642 of 698 (555 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Bafanc Thank you! 😊
Message 643 of 698 (549 Views)

★★★ Guide
@robertcass I’m back in the game but didn’t get any of the content we missed, I don’t think that will happen
Message 644 of 698 (531 Views)

Re: Not getting verification email

★★ Guide
@Bafanc, I did say that I wasn't sure if that's what happened. I thought it would be worth a try; I also noted that it was probably a fix as many people locked out could now access it.
Message 645 of 698 (497 Views)

★ Guide

I’ve got a bonus out of it, I can’t say what but it’s eventually worked out ok. 

Message 646 of 698 (397 Views)

Re: Locked out

★★★ Newbie

My problem is on cancelling my virgin internet package they killed my email account. This is the simpsons registered email address so I can’t access the account to see if the codes are even coming. I’ve had contact with E.A on an alternate address but they can’t seem to put the pieces together..

Message 647 of 698 (340 Views)

Re: Locked out

Hero
@stec1967 If you already have an alternative email or phone number on your profile (https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index), you can change your primary email address yourself. Otherwise only EA support can do it, so you need to get back to them, possibly by phone or chat.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 648 of 698 (337 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thx for the help. I contacted them on Twitter and they cannot help me. When I started the game 10 years ago I created a TSTO account with a username and password. I did not create anything on EA with a phone number or billing address etc. We have 3 TSTO accounts and 2 of them use email addresses that are not active so we cannot get the security codes. I don’t understand how I created an account with a username and password and can access the EA account using the username and password but cannot edit my own account. Also, we used to be able to switch from one account to another on 1 iPad, even if we can change the email addresses it will be almost impossible to switch from account to account 3-4 times a day to play the game. We have played this game since day one and we’re not given any prior warning to update the usernames to active email accounts. We had over 2,000 donuts on each account and started using them on the Yearbook Mystery Box. We now have around 600 remaining on each account.

Message 649 of 698 (313 Views)

Hero
@jeffjazzjeffrich I understand your frustration; I also have 3 cities with 3 profiles and at least two of them are very old. But I have no problem switching from one to the other 3 times a day .. it is called RE-SUBMISSION and it is used to send a couple of emails from one address to another; in this way I receive everything in the mailbox on the phone. As for your non-existent emails, forgive me, but EA's not to blame if you used a profile with inaccurate or false data. Now is not the time to cry, but to roll up your sleeves and work to get back what's yours. Connect to your profile, check what you wrote and contact the assistance again .. you will see that you will be able to convince them to change your e-mail

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 650 of 698 (305 Views)