Rif.: Started a brand new Simpsons game

by robertcass

Original Post

Not getting verification email

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m getting emails from Answer HQ but no verification codes and not it’s blocked me from attempting to send another one. 

Message 631 of 698 (580 Views)

Rif.: Not getting verification email

Hero
@Copyrightbraker I suggest you contact support. They will surely know how to help you get back into the game. In the meantime, check that in your profile (https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index) your email is verified.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 632 of 698 (566 Views)

Re: Not getting verification email

★★ Guide
@Copyrightbraker I don't know if this will help; if you have another town, visit 3 times the account you are not getting verified; if you have friends get them to visit your town as well otherwise it's 24 hours a trip.
After 11 weeks I started to visit the town I was locked out of and after my 3rd trip it's as if that verified my town and I was able to log in.
🤔

Like I said I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I was going to post this on message board but the people on AHQ were all able to log in I thought they may have fixed the problem.
Can't hurt
Message 633 of 698 (518 Views)

Hero
@yjubrbug53530 I'm sorry, but you have been unlocked because everyone has been, and not because someone has visited your city!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 634 of 698 (508 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have 3 TSTO accounts, 2 have email addresses that are no longer active so I can’t get the codes. I have used EA Chat up to 10 times and they cannot help me change the email addresses. They ask 6 questions. 4 of them have no answer because I have never used a credit card or submitted a billing address or phone number. I can see my EA accounts and I noticed my birth year is entered incorrectly so when they ask for my birth date I can’t remember what was entered 10 years ago. Any tips ?

Message 635 of 698 (488 Views)

Hero
@jeffjazzjeffrich if you connect here https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index by logging in with password and email, you can see the account data

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 636 of 698 (480 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thx for the reply. With my username and password I can access all 3 EA accounts … but … in the birthdate it has **/**/ and the year listed is not my birth year so I do not know what I put as my month and date. I have moved a few times and have used different devices so I’m sure the IP address is incorrect. I. guess I could create 365 new chats and use a different birth date until I get it right hahaha. I wish they would have warned us to make sure our username had to an active email address. Interesting when I am on my active account and I can visit my friends and check out my 2 inactive accounts. One of them never has any money on the buildings to click on. All my other friends do have the 3 daily actions.

Message 637 of 698 (476 Views)

★★ Guide
@jeffjazzjeffrich this happened to me and I noticed a few other people too, seems a bit sus that they have so many user’s birth dates wrong! The only way I was able to change my email address to an active one was to verify my TSTO account with my level, number of donuts and cash and last log in time. I spoke to a heap of different advisors before I was able to do this unfortunately, so good luck! Sometimes it’s easier to chat on Facebook messenger or Twitter than EA Help
Message 638 of 698 (420 Views)

★★★ Guide
@742evergreenjess I don’t know how to find my Mayhem ID 🤯😂
Message 639 of 698 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice

Finally able to get in after receiving a verification code, after waiting since April 2020 for one lol. I had to turn on login verification in the security menu of my account to get it though. Anyone had any luck getting all the content we've missed because of this shambles?

Message 640 of 698 (402 Views)