Re: Can not log into Simpson’s tapped out

by jodevine43

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@Bafanc  Hello, i know that they are  not requested for login. But I would like to know IF and HOW I maybe could use the second email for Simpson login. At least at the EA account the second email seems to work for verification there. Sorry for unclear question since english is not my mothertongue.

Message 541 of 698 (292 Views)

Hero
@bwanamakesjuju if you have entered a secondary email and a phone number, you can freely change the primary email, the one you use to access the Simpsons. However, I am forced to tell you that this test did not work for other users (even changing primary email, the game code does not arrive), but you could be luckier ... who knows!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 542 of 698 (280 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Bafanc I have tried that and the secondary email didn’t work , so I tried another email that too wouldn’t work, however since I have started a brand new game using one of the “tried” emails and I got the code instantly 🤷‍♀️
Message 543 of 698 (269 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Can't log into the game.

★★★ Guide
@yjubrbug53530 I don’t know why they can’t give a password option in the log in at least have a choice code or password? Is that to technically difficult ?
Message 544 of 698 (361 Views)

Hero
@jodevine43 this happens because, in my humble opinion, but the field tests prove me right, the problem is not caused by the e-mail address, but by the account. Strange that they have not yet understood the cause, or they have understood it, but they cannot do anything about it!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 545 of 698 (355 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Bafanc Any ideas why we can’t have a password option at least on the loading screen so we can choose? Code or password, is that harder than fixing it I wonder?
Message 546 of 698 (346 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Can't log into the game.

★★ Guide
@jodevine43 🤣😂 I won't hold my breath!
Message 547 of 698 (343 Views)

★★ Guide
@jodevine43 I have asked c/s they cannot answer that😒
Message 548 of 698 (342 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yjubrbug53530 😒😩 I honestly despair at them !
Message 549 of 698 (330 Views)

★★★ Guide
@267mswpfdpt5 I have had this issue for 10 weeks now
Message 550 of 698 (236 Views)