Re: Login account management

by jodevine43

Original Post

Re: verification issue

★★★ Apprentice
@yjubrbug53530 Have you tried deleting all the email adresses in the blocked file list in all you email programs I did this and it worked for me
Message 471 of 698 (269 Views)

Re: Locked out

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Whitelisting the ea email address and clearing my blocked senders list worked for me.  They were not even going to spam.  Outright discarded.

Message 472 of 698 (248 Views)

Re: verification issue

★★★ Guide
@maarnold This did not work for me 😓
Message 473 of 698 (414 Views)

Login account management

★★★ Newbie

I can’t log into my Springfield, it asks for my email I put it in and says it’s going to send a code but doesn’t what do I do??

Message 474 of 698 (419 Views)

★★★ Guide
@fewskrewzloose Unfortunately some have had this issue for 11 weeks 😓 I wish I could say something more hopeful! However I was talking to support again this morning just to be told again they’re working on fixing it 🤦‍♀️
Message 475 of 698 (382 Views)

★ Guide
@fewskrewzloose There is a number of things to check in the first instance. I’d raise a support case, that increases the number of known cases with EA while taking you through the possible fixes. It has worked for some but many are still waiting.
Message 476 of 698 (349 Views)

Hero

It's an account problem!

it's NOT a problem of the game which in fact works if moved to another account (the only users who have solved it is thanks to a help desk operator who has moved the city to a new account created ad hoc).

It's NOT an email problem; in fact changing it does not solve the problem.

BUT WHAT problem is preventing some accounts from working?

Clearly it is the fault of the servers that filter the communications of some accounts .. are these the consequences of the recent hacker and malware attacks that have hit EA? . Obviously we are not able to do anything, other than call assistance and insist, because, if they can't solve the problem, at least they move the game saves to a new account!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 477 of 698 (345 Views)

Re: Can not log into Simpson’s tapped out

★★★ Novice

At login i do not receive the verification mail. Spam filter is checked, nothing.

Message 478 of 698 (259 Views)

Re: Can not log into Simpson’s tapped out

★★★ Guide
@bwanamakesjuju This unfortunately has been going on at least 11 weeks for some of us, we are being told it’s being worked on diligently by the team 😒
Message 479 of 698 (247 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Bafanc I asked EA if the server was blocking a @hotmail.co.uk account and once they went away and came back it seemed to work after I am just wondering if that may be the problem
Message 480 of 698 (285 Views)