Re: verification issue

by mathewsawtel

Original Post

★★ Novice

I've had the same issue, no email, no code, no log in. I've been unable to log in for almost 3 weeks. I've used the help chat three times. Finally, I got someone to confirm that the problem was on EA's end. They said it was a known server issue. They were helpful and apologetic, but said that it would take time to fix. I said that it had been weeks, so I asked when I should expect the email to come through. I was told "soon." That's all I got.

Message 451 of 698 (312 Views)

Re: Can not log into Simpson’s tapped out

★★★ Novice
@267mswpfdpt5 I've been play for few yrs . Can't get code. They keep tell me working on it
Message 452 of 698 (817 Views)

★★★ Novice
@hrnorris4 Same here
Message 453 of 698 (373 Views)

★★★ Novice
@hrnorris4 Same here but only 3days now
Message 454 of 698 (371 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Not receiving the verification email - Can't login

★★★ Novice

I agree

Message 455 of 698 (360 Views)

★ Guide

I sent them a copy of the post a week or so ago. They refused to do it for me too. Also it appears I have been muted on Twitter by EA Help. 

Message 456 of 698 (338 Views)

★ Guide

The fact this has been going on now for almost 10 weeks, I am 99.9% convinced this is never going to be resolved. A company the size of EA with the people they employ, i don’t think it’s a case of they can’t resolve it, it’s that they can’t be bothered. If this were a FIFA game or Star Wars do we really think this issue would still be on going? I would love it to be resolved, but I have resigned myself to this being over and all our towns taken around the back of the barn and shot 

Message 457 of 698 (334 Views)

★ Guide

I have contacted support twice today. The first time I asked for the fix and an official reply to my complaint……Chat ended….

Chat 2 went on for ages. I kept asking for a reply to my complaint…..this time the chat wasn’t ended, I just didn’t receive any more replies…..I was being ignored…this was part of my complaint…it was then ended.

I did get a transcript this time.

Message 458 of 698 (319 Views)

★★★ Guide
@mathewsawtel unfortunately I absolutely think you are right , they cannot keep pleading they are working on this when it’s been so long and was easily rectified by rolling back to password, clearly they’re not trying, which brings me back to those who have paid for content EA are currently breaching their consumer rights, surely? As they cannot access content that was paid for, which they are bound by the consumer rights to fix ?
Message 459 of 698 (303 Views)

★ Guide
@jodevine43 The party line is that they are “diligently” working on it..I call BS on that. It’s a line to stall players until they decide to give up.
Message 460 of 698 (289 Views)