Re: Verfication code not sending?

by mathewsawtel

Original Post

Re: Code Issues - Can't log into the game.

★★★ Novice

Were you ever able to login? Im having the same issue too...ive tried everything i can think of and the code will not send Frown

Message 401 of 698 (267 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Novice

Did you ever get back into your acount? Ive tried everything i can think of and the code will not send Frown

Message 402 of 698 (263 Views)

★ Guide
@jnixo420 As of now….nothing. My bet is either this is resolved on the latest update when the current tasks all end, or it’s kicked into the long grass forever and all over for us with this issue
Message 403 of 698 (265 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thats gonna kill me if this doesnt get fixed Frown ive spent an insane amount of time and money on this game

Message 404 of 698 (260 Views)

★ Guide
@jnixo420 Hopefully so. We on this board have been asking the same question for almost 2 months now
Message 405 of 698 (254 Views)

Re: No verification email

★★★ Newbie

I cant even verify my email because I'm not receiving ANY type of verification emails

Message 406 of 698 (251 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna it doesn't.....
Message 407 of 698 (249 Views)

Hero
@chhurd52 It is one of the few unsolved problems! Try reading here => https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/
and if you can't, contact support ... something starts to move!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 408 of 698 (230 Views)

★ Guide
@mathewsawtel My money is on the long grass. I have been asking for weeks to be supplied with the official complaints procedure and each time I have been ignored and even silenced on Twitter for asking. Someone finally stated they would escalate it as a complaint. It’s all gone quiet now. This will be pushed into the “too difficult to fix” tray
Message 409 of 698 (226 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You might be right since this game just updated recently and that may be a problem because I remember last June of 2020 I received an update to the game and I had no sound for the longest time but I think it took to update after that before it was resolved

Message 410 of 698 (196 Views)