Re: Locked out

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I've never once slandered EA on here, because part of me retained some hope that they would solve this problem quickly and efficiently. Alas that hope was clearly misplaced and after 5 weeks, I admit defeat. I don't intend to keep checking this page hoping for answers that clearly aren't coming. If EA gave any care for their long serving customers, they would have resolved this issue immediately. A final note. EA, if you ever check these pages, I implore you to resolve this issue before you lose anymore customers. Goodbye friends.

Message 231 of 698 (1,099 Views)

★ Guide
@TheMasterNova1 Nobody is slandering EA, they have a world wide and justified reputation for giving customers the middle finger when it suits…if this were on console game it would have gotten the same reply EA got for the cash grabbing micro transactions of the Star Wars game…look how that worked out for them that feedback…..the blockbuster game they released reduced to being a free download to try to claw back some credibility. Nothing on this board is saying anything new about EA and the history of contempt they hold us in
Message 232 of 698 (1,073 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edit: Pinning to top of thread for visibility. Please run through these 4 things to rule out those factors. 

Hi @cookiecaper3

This is on our radar and we are looking into what might be causing this. Could you double-check the following things please to rule them out for you: 

1. Check the email matches your EA/Origin account email
  2. Ensure the email in entered all lowercase and without spaces: It should no longer be an issue if not, but just to be sure, please enter the email address in all lowercase. 
  3. White List EA email address: There can be settings that restrict incoming messages from addresses not on your contacts list. If that's there, please add the email address EA@e.ea.com to your contact list.
  4. Check Spam: The filtering on some email providers can  cause the EA email to be routed through to the spam folder and hidden away. Could you take a peek at your spam folder and see if any of the emails have gone there?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 233 of 698 (11,326 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★ Novice

Hi,

I have the same problem here. It’s 3 days that I’m busy with the helpdesk and my problem isn’t yet solved.

greatings

Message 234 of 698 (1,002 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Newbie

I was on level 384! This verification code thing surprised me, was always just login. I can't verify the code because I'm not getting any email. I've checked and checked my email and it's the same! I dont get it and its frustrating. 

Message 235 of 698 (980 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna I’ve had this problem for over a month, I’ve raised a number of cases and Twitter chats where I explain that I’ve followed the instructions many, many times and it always ends the same. Sorry, there’s nothing we can do. Goodbye. There doesn’t seem to be an appetite to sort it.
Message 236 of 698 (943 Views)

★ Guide
@mumbojimbo99 My opinion is that a fix is not being worked on, EA is hoping gamers will get tired of waiting and move on. Has anyone actually received official contact confirming a fix is being worked on? Why haven’t they reached out to those affected and given assurance? I smell a big fat stinking rat here.
Message 237 of 698 (932 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have had this problem also for nearly a month , verification code doesn’t come through, level 567 gone 😢 they don’t seem to be fixing it , rollback updates are a regular thing why couldn’t they just of done that ? 

Message 238 of 698 (900 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Not receiving the verification email - Can't login

★★ Novice

Yeah I’m really sad I can’t play. Code doesn’t make it to my email. This blows! Put it back the way it was that will fix it!  Please. It’s the only game I play. 

Message 239 of 698 (877 Views)

★★ Guide
@jodevine43 with you, I'm @ 536
I've asked that question many times!
I have been trying every avenue to reach them, no luck!
Message 240 of 698 (863 Views)