Rif.: Origin / EA login code not accepted

by TheMasterNova1

Original Post

@TheMasterNova1 - the other player I mentioned has been in regular contact with Help, and I've asked them to share how their game gets fixed if they have any luck so I can post it here.

Let's also hope all the IT and coding team, Origin too perhaps, have their own spot of enlightenment and crack this

Absolute catastrophic fiasco is about the most polite term I can post

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 71 of 698 (671 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@1-Graham-S i couldn't agree more. I just want to get on and play the game again now
Message 72 of 698 (658 Views)

@TheMasterNova1 - one thing that other player did just mention, Help asked them to play anonymous and get the Mayhem ID.
No idea how that's useful, and their game still isn't getting codes, but they were told it would help to work on the issue.
That second town might come in handy after all !?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 73 of 698 (643 Views)

★★ Guide
@TheMasterNova1 I have the same problem; I have contacted the help desk three times, but no help!
Message 74 of 698 (566 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@yjubrbug53530 I've lost count of how many times I've contacted them. They always just say I'll have to wait for a fix
Message 75 of 698 (568 Views)

★★ Guide

If they did an update, it is not working as if 633 pst on 6/8/2021

Message 76 of 698 (665 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, they told me it would be a day or two, that was 3 weeks ago.

Perseverance is key here😊

Message 77 of 698 (660 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I see that most of the complaints here getting no code email are from users which use this account since the time the game was by "origin" only. Because of this I think the problem has been caused by merging the origin-accounts with EA-accounts.

Now they try to handle those "Origin-EA-accounts" such as their real EA-accounts (the ones that have been created for EA games) and run into problems.

I had the problems with my account before: I was not able to change anything in my (now) EA account, because I didn't get there e-mails either. With the support I could solve this problem, but for the game the problem still exists.

So my conclusion: It is not part of the game but of the account itself. The game works fine with other accounts on the same device. It only doesn't work with this one I'm using here in this forum and since 2012. So they can do updates for the game for the next 300 years and it won't change anything. They have to get over the accounts and solve the problems there...

Another solution (but not new): Change it back to as it was before!!! (Never change a running system!!)

Message 78 of 698 (625 Views)

Re: Saying my validation code is wrong and it’s not

★★★ Novice
  1. Yes I traid to enter my e-mail in lower case. I can't even get to the code part.
Message 79 of 698 (582 Views)

Re: Saying my validation code is wrong and it’s not

@ranmahenta588 - thanks for confirming that.
there's a lot of players out there who don't log out like me, and that just confirms it really is a ticking time-bomb for anyone and everyone.
Even the fixes and work-rounds don't always work.
This is a class A, grade 1 utter disaster for every player Frown

Shout it out, shout it loud - EA, if it ain't broke, don't fix it
Reinstate the system that does work, without delay

Maybe try this code nonsense again later, after you fix the problems

Message 80 of 698 (581 Views)