Re: Saying my validation code is wrong and it’s not

by TheMasterNova1

Original Post

Re: Saying my validation code is wrong and it’s not

★★★★ Apprentice

@1-Graham-S wrote:
@TheMasterNova1- If you don't even get the code emails . . .
Some email providers automatically think anyone who sends a lot of emails must be sending spam.
If you don't even receive codes go directly to the website for your email service and log in. Check the Junk / Spam folder there.
Don't rely on an app, they often only download from your inbox and leave the Junk folder unchecked.
If there are any EA emails in there then mark them all as Not Junk and Trust Sender ( or something like ) and they should come through for a while at least. ​
Email services sometimes mark your wanted messages as Spam again even after you tell them not to !!
Adding the email address used to send codes as a contact will often help.
If you see EA codes in your inbox then your email app might be junking them, so check there too.
Computers, brains of a light switch !!

Nothing. Not a single e-mail 

Message 31 of 698 (1,027 Views)

Re: Bug problem Simpson's Tapped Out

★★ Guide
@1thunderaxe I’ve added a secondary email, switched between the two as my primary email, tried with 3 different email addresses and set up log in verification with my phone and I still can’t get a code from TSTO! Checked all junk and spam folders! Haven’t been able to play for two weeks, when is EA going to fix this issue!?
Message 32 of 698 (1,129 Views)

Why can’t I enter my password?

★★ Guide

Why can’t I log in to TSTO with my password? I haven’t been able to play for over two weeks. So many players are experiencing the same issue. Why is EA ignoring this? 

Message 33 of 698 (1,118 Views)

?When will EA return passwords to TSTO

★★ Guide

When will EA return passwords to TSTO? Why are players being ignored by EA? When will this problem be solved?

Message 34 of 698 (1,130 Views)

Is there any news from EA?

★★★★ Apprentice

Its been well over a week since any of us have been able to log into the simpsons tapped out. I just wondered if anyone had heard anythint about an update or fix. Ive tried  contacting EA several times and just get the scripted "we're working hard on a fix". But surely there must be something done by now?

Message 35 of 698 (1,120 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Newbie

You all havent even sent me a code i type in my email and check my email and my spam folder and no code. Why did you change it from just needing your email and a password at least that worked. Its almost like oh that was working so lets change it ugggg

Message 36 of 698 (1,300 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★ Guide
@EA_Lanna Any word on this will be fixed? 18 days now since this issue has stopped us from playing and still no update or response from EA as to when this issue will be fixed.
Message 37 of 698 (1,189 Views)

Re: The simpsons tapped out cannot enter email verification code

@742evergreenjess - similar problems are being merged as a massive Me Too, but at least they're being noticed.
I gather, but don't know for sure, that the next update will at least try and fix people with active emails not getting codes. How well that works or what else it might solve we won't know until it's out.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 38 of 698 (1,050 Views)

Hero
@742evergreenjess I don't think EA will provide general solutions for those with old emails. The only one, for now, is to contact support and try to convince them that the account is really yours! If you have made purchases and received receipts, this is TOP!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 39 of 698 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Bafanc- I was agreeing about all the various posts getting combined into a thread that's got so long it's hard to follow.

I know what you mean about hating glitches, though.
I'm usually pretty good at finding some kind of work round, like battling with the Bart screen which has become a regular feature for almost every load.
That said I know enough tricks and I'm lucky that's the only thing I'm suffering with.

Meanwhile lets see what fixes and what new bugs turn up with the next update . . .

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 40 of 698 (1,143 Views)