Code Issues - Code not accepted - Can't log into the game.

by darthhart77

Original Post

Login issues

★★★ Newbie

Asking me to verify my emails, and after that I still can’t log in, says go check emails nothing gets sent a second time? 

Message 81 of 675 (951 Views)

Rif.: Login issues

Hero
@teganceri00 Hi, there is no second email. This happens because you left the game, even if only for a short time, to use the inbox app. CAN NOT BE DONE'! YOU CANNOT leave the LOGIN screen, even for a short while. TO READ the code you must use the notifications (via the drop-down menu of the device - the number is present in the title of the email) OR using another device (PC or other) connected to your mailbox. KEEP IN MIND, that the code has a limited validity over time; after it changes!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 82 of 675 (935 Views)

Hero
@teganceri00 Do not leave the game LOGIN screen. ACTIVATE E-mail NOTIFICATIONS and read the code from the drop-down menu OR use another device or PC to get the code

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 83 of 675 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, folks!

For anyone who tried the steps outlined by @EA_Lanna but is still having this issue, can you please provide the following details?

• Are you trying to switch between multiple Origin accounts on the same device, or between an anonymous account and an Origin account?
  • What are the steps you take before you get the Invalid Code message (from the launch of the app to getting the Invalid Code message)?

Also, as this was mentioned before by some of you, have you been trying to follow the steps on your phone only, or have you also tried using another device to get the verification code email?

Thank you!

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 84 of 675 (1,578 Views)

@EA_Leeloo 

I think most got auto logged out with the update - that happens frequently - and are just trying to get back to the one game they play

Personally, I switch between connected and Anonymous games

I've tried to retrieve the code on the same device as I have my games on but that always lead to the loop of enter email, get code, enter code, get confirmation, enter email, get code, enter code, get confirmation, enter email, get code, enter code, get confirmation and so on

Only works if the code is retrieved on a different device, in my case my laptop.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 85 of 675 (888 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Novice
@minicha-em I get this same exact error. It tells me that my email is registered but then I need to follow an email to complete my profile. I never get that second email. I logged into ea.com and my account is still there so I don’t know what they want.
Message 86 of 675 (918 Views)

Hero
@EA_Leeloo Hi, I am one of the users who switches between accounts and the other; in my case, the only problem I encounter systematically is LOGIN ERROR.
This problem ALWAYS happens with the same ACCOUNT; up to now I have ALWAYS SOLVED, but always in a different way; for this error, none of EA_LANNA's advice worked: - cache clearing - APP restart - device restart -. The first time I reinstalled and it worked. The second time it was enough to write a FAKE email address; after the error message, I entered the correct email and logged in. The third time the error trick in the email form didn't work, but it was enough to log into another account first; the next login attempt was successful.
Other users of my Facebook groups, having no other accounts to try, only solved by REINSTALLING, but I think it is enough to do less, but I did not find out what. EVERY time you need to do something different

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 87 of 675 (914 Views)

Hero
@katieking619 This is the only problem that has an easy solution: YOU SHOULD NOT LEAVE THE LOGIN SCREEN. To read the code you must turn on the notifications and use the drop-down menu to read them (the code is in the title of the email), OR use another device connected to the mailbox (PC or other device). NEVER LEAVE THE LOGIN SCREEN

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 88 of 675 (914 Views)

Hero
@EA_Leeloo For the INVALID CODE error I have several users in my two Facebook groups with these problems; I reported your request to them and I will shortly let you know (although I already know the answers because I tried to help them, even in private). The latest patch released only fixed on some iPhones.
However, there is another category of users, much larger than expected, who can no longer play and are those who used an EMAIL address that is no longer active, perhaps because the provider was an internet service operator and they changed operator, or because the mailbox has expired; these users cannot even change their address, because they cannot receive the validation code for the change and the assistance does not help them: Is there anything you can do for them too?
Thanks for your attention!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 89 of 675 (896 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Bafanc I’ll try that and see what happens. My codes seem to work but it’s waiting on that second email that never comes
Message 90 of 675 (896 Views)