Code Issues - Code not accepted - Can't log into the game.

by darthhart77

Original Post

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

Hero
@startthoh YOU MUST NOT LEAVE THE LOGIN SCREEN. To read the code sent via email, use the notifications (via the drop-down menu - the code is present in the title) or help yourself with another device (PC or other) connected to your mailbox. DO NOT LEAVE THE LOGIN SCREEN; this will cause what you described!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 61 of 675 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The error I get now is " an error occured processing the login. Please retry".  I hit the continue button and the message comes back up.

I have restarted, forced close and even logged into my other account, but did not resolve. 

Message 62 of 675 (968 Views)

Rif.: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★ Novice

How short of a time frame. I used to iPad to get my email so I could get the code for my iPhone and it’s not working. It won’t let me log in it keeps telling to to wait for a profile that never shows up. 

Message 63 of 675 (949 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna None of that works. I did that for 4 hours yesterday. I restarted my phone I closed down the app it keeps stating to wait for a profile so we can play the game on any device and the profile never shows up. And btw We were already playing on different devices from the beginning. I have been playing this game for 9 years. My mom had been playing it for six. And if I have to jump through this many hoops to play my game. I’m done.
Message 64 of 675 (937 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So what happens when you started this game from launch, and no longer have an active email address, im on level 373 and basically I have lost everything as I can't log in, is there a way of getting my money back on the premium items I spent money on??? 

Message 65 of 675 (926 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sometimes I think that is there end goal, to make TSTO go away.

The events have become nothing but boring repetition of sending the same characters on the same missions to earn the points.

I started during Wacking day many years ago, it was fun, find the snakes and tap them. Christmas, tapping elves. Halloween, hitting the ghosts and wolves.

The could rehash the old events and players would be happy

Message 66 of 675 (1,040 Views)

Rif.: Simpsons tapped out log in issue

★ Apprentice

Every time you have to change your password now I can not get into my game just keeps sending me a new code I put it in and end up back at the same place with another email with a different code 

Message 67 of 675 (1,026 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out won't let me pass verification nor to enter password

★★★ Newbie

Having trouble getting into my account had to get a new phone and now it wants me to verify and I've done it three or four times it is still not letting me log in it won't even bring up the spot for my password

Message 68 of 675 (1,015 Views)

Login issues

★★★★★ Newbie

I can’t login in when it do it asked me for a certify code but the code doesn’t work please sort it out 

Message 69 of 675 (970 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Unfortunately this didn't work. I've done everything here multiple times for the past few days. I also get the same code over and over when I try and log in. It changes after a few hours.
Message 70 of 675 (966 Views)