Code Issues - Code not accepted - Can't log into the game.

by darthhart77

Original Post

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Novice
@katieking619 @Bafanc Yep this worked! Thanks so much!!
Message 91 of 675 (837 Views)

I can’t login to my account

★★★ Newbie

So, I love this game and play it all the time, but one day it just signed me out. I entered the code it asked me too, and it worked. But then I was told I was going to be sent an email, and I never got one. I tried again and again, but it eventually just wouldn’t let me get to the code page because it said there was an error processing the request every time I tried it. I love this game, but I haven’t been able to play for days with an event going on. Please fix this soon.

Message 92 of 675 (776 Views)

Rif.: I can’t login to my account

Hero
@61xuyhgqi70g It has happened to many. The first part of the problem is to be found in the fact that, to read the code, you left the LOGIN screen; this invalidates the code. To solve this you must activate the notifications and read the code through the drop-down menu (the code is part of the title) OR use another device (PC, tablet or mobile phone) to access the mailbox and read the email. NEVER LEAVE THE LOGIN SCREEN. For the second problem, that is LOGIN ERROR, it happened to me too and it still happens often; for this I don't have a SURE and SAFE solution; Sometimes reinstalling worked, but other times it was enough to distract the app by entering a bogus email address, a misspelling, or log in first with another account (if available). THEN try DISTRACT the app and then, when the login error disappears, don't go out to read the code, but use another device or PC

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 93 of 675 (768 Views)

Re: No verification email

★★ Novice

Any update when this issue will be fixed. I have tried to log in and it keeps telling me to wait for a profile to will out that never shows up. I have been playing this game for 9 almost 10 years. I do t want to lose all the work I’ve put in. If I have to start from the beginning I’ll just delete the app 

Message 94 of 675 (811 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Can't log into the game.

★★ Novice

What did you do 

Message 95 of 675 (809 Views)

Re: It won’t let me log in whith my ea acount

★★★ Newbie

I did the update and it logged me out. I entered my email and got a verification code . When I enter the code it says success check your email . Nothing else ever comes . I can’t log in . 

Message 96 of 675 (887 Views)

Hero
@valvalvalval This is the only problem that has an easy solution: YOU SHOULD NOT LEAVE THE LOGIN SCREEN. To read the code you must turn on the notifications and use the drop-down menu to read them (the code is in the title of the email), OR use another device connected to the mailbox (PC or other device). NEVER LEAVE THE LOGIN SCREEN

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 97 of 675 (865 Views)

Profile email not received

★★★ Newbie

Since the latest update, I’ve been signed out and now I can’t sign back in because it sends a verification code to my email address and when I’ve entered the code and it then says you’ve sent me an email to complete my profile but I haven’t got that email and I’ve checked my spam emails as well.

It’s frustrating because I’ve played this game for sometime and I’ve done a lot of work on my Springfield, also I was in the middle of doing the latest event as well.

EA can you please help

Message 98 of 675 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used another device …. It worked! 
thanks so much 

Message 99 of 675 (859 Views)

Rif.: Profile email not received

Hero
@simo9047 There is no other email to complete the profile. This problem occurs because you have left the LOGIN screen of the game, even if for a short time. THE SOLUTIONS to solve this problem are to Activate the email notifications and read the code using the drop-down menu (the code is present in the title) OR use another device (PC, tablet, smartphone ...) to connect to the mailbox and read the received code. It is important to NOT ABANDON the LOGIN screen, otherwise the code will not be accepted and what you described will happen.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 100 of 675 (858 Views)