Code Issues - Code not accepted - Can't log into the game.

by darthhart77

Original Post

Re: Code Issues - Can't log into the game.

★★★ Newbie

Hi you ok. Just tonight it's done the same to me as it did for you not letting me log in to tapped out. Did you get to the bottom of it. Glen 

Message 181 of 675 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice

This works, I used another device to get the code from my email and it worked! Thank you so much!

Message 182 of 675 (821 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out log in issue

★★★★★ Newbie

Has anybody gotten back to you? My reports keep disappearing.  I still can't login. Same exact issue as you. 

Message 183 of 675 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The app keeps sending me though a verification process, where I enter my email, it sends a code to me email, and then app either tells me the code is invalid. or that I was successful, and to check my email, but then it takes my back to the main screen where I am not logged in, and I get no follow up email

Message 184 of 675 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too!

Message 185 of 675 (764 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Newbie

No, it doesn’t tell you the code is invalid first. It just goes back to login screen after entering the code from your email, as if you never did it. Then you have to enter your email again, another code is sent. You retrieve it, type it in, hit the one button that must hit to have the code accepted (can’t see it now), then it makes some comment that you can update your acct at EA, to see your email, but when you click that to get it off the screen, it goes right back to have to log in again, and have to enter email again. Then it wants another code again sent to email. 

Message 186 of 675 (747 Views)

Rif.: New Login Method Doesn’t Work

★★★ Newbie

thank you I tried option 3 and it work that’s one thing about the game how makes you log in every now n then

Message 187 of 675 (711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here i cant login!!! They better fix it and give us free donuts for this issue 

Message 188 of 675 (954 Views)

★★ Guide
@babyteardrops81 We better get a boat load of donuts honestly!
Message 189 of 675 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@darthhart77 Seriously, every single day it wants me to update the game and have me login, but never likes the code the first two times. I have to close it all out, come back in start downloading and try the code again.
Message 190 of 675 (909 Views)