Rif.: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

by hcmoore1

Original Post

Re: Code Issues - Code not accepted - Can't log into the game.

Hero
@millardc I'm sorry to tell you that here, on this forum, no one can help you! You need to contact support and they can DEFINITELY be able to help you!
Use these channels and choose chat or phone (no email):
- https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
- https://twitter.com/EAHelp

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 641 of 675 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc I have tried that, still keeps saying code invalid. Code is put in in less than a minute. Major bug
Message 642 of 675 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@resqdav1forgive me, but this post has 65 pages! Unfortunately they have a BAD HABIT to move posts and add them to the tail of this master of universe disaster .. do you remember what I advised you? I can only tell you that your type of error can be solved by yourself, by updating and changing the data from the online page of your profile, or by changing your password ... if you can't, you can get help from assistance, contacting them via phone, chat or Twitter (no email). If you want to try again on your own, I can help you, but please remind me what you did!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 643 of 675 (411 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@resqdav1 wrote:
@Bafanc I have tried that, still keeps saying code invalid. Code is put in in less than a minute. Major bug

When I get the Invalid Code error I just wait a minute and try the same code again.  It's like they sent ME the code but there was a delay in the code getting to the log in system.

Message 644 of 675 (387 Views)

Hero

@wadebear  ha scritto:

@resqdav1 wrote:
@BafancI have tried that, still keeps saying code invalid. Code is put in in less than a minute. Major bug

When I get the Invalid Code error I just wait a minute and try the same code again.  It's like they sent ME the code but there was a delay in the code getting to the log in system.

@resqdav1 Does this advice work for you?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 645 of 675 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just wondering if anyone can help its been a week now I've not been able to play I've tried everything and EA are no help at all. What originally happened i got logged out i tried to log in and nothing it wouldnt go through. I cleaned cache and cookies i closed down all background apps nothing so i thought id uninstall and reinstall.... big mistake now it wont even update. Any ideas or help be appreciated I've played this game forever.
Message 646 of 675 (356 Views)

Hero
@amibothrd66 What kind of problem was preventing you from playing or logging in? Why do you say it doesn't update? What message do you get from the app?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 647 of 675 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just don’t receive the email. I have been loading emails on separate device so don’t have to close it

Message 648 of 675 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hcmoore1D'OH! The story of not closing the app was already outdated and solved some time ago. If you don't receive the email with the code and your mailbox is fully functional (it isn't too full, it has no active spam filters and you have checked that the code does not end up in spam) you must contact the assistance.
Use phone or chat (NO email) or via Twitter.
I leave you some links:
EA HELP - CONTACT US (if you don't have MAYEM ID enter 0000)
https://twitter.com/EAHelp

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 649 of 675 (336 Views)

★★★ Novice

Contacted support they have given me link to here

Message 650 of 675 (336 Views)