Rif.: Incorrect verification codes over and over

by yjubrbug53530

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@Bafanc I never get a code. I try to log into my game on the iPad, on my Android cell phone or update my EA account and can’t receive the code from any of those methods. I have called EA many times and they say I need to wait till EA works out the bugs. I have been playing Tapped Out since 2013, so sad I can’t play.
Message 591 of 675 (441 Views)

★★ Guide
@jordyndy I have the same problem. I get the security code to change my password, but no verification to change my email.
Message 592 of 675 (438 Views)

Hero
@jordyndy I really hope that when they say they are working on it it is true, and I also hope that, if they realize they cannot solve, they will at least allow users not to lose their cities, allowing them to move to new accounts (which has worked for many )!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 593 of 675 (420 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Bafanc I hope so too. The tech’s seem like they really want to help but most of them are happy to say they are working on it and to wait.
Message 594 of 675 (408 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jordyndy You are not alone with this problem i and others are still waiting for that fix 🤦‍♀️
Message 595 of 675 (392 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Newbie

This is still an issue. I am unable to log in because it says my code is invalid 

Message 596 of 675 (379 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

Hero

@Alexch55 

Have you tried:

uninstall the game,

go to ea.com and change your password, make sure it is less than 16 characters long with only letters and numbers in it,

reboot device,

reinstall game,

do not play while downloading,

try again for the code

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.

Message 597 of 675 (367 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Code not accepted - Can't log into the game.

★★ Novice

Tried to login 16 times now and every time it says the code is not valid. I’m playing on an iPad 7 and iPhone XR neither one will work. I loaded the game on the iPad and checked the email code on the iPhone and it still failed. I have reset my EA password, did a reboot of both iPad & iPhone but it just fails every time. It even resent the same email code twice just so it can fail again.

Why can’t I just login using my password? The new security code login fails hard, it’s so secure you can’t play at all.

Message 598 of 675 (320 Views)

Hero
@Grayloc If you arm yourself with patience and follow my indications, you will see that you resolve; we need to work on your profile. Connect to it, entering the old way, with password and email: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index Once inside, check that your primary address is verified (green check and written VERIFIED) , then update your details and enter an alternative email and a phone number, then save and, before exiting, CHANGE PASSWORD.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 599 of 675 (313 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc Why would I need to set up another email, the one I use has been verified and works just fine to login since 2009. How will adding a phone number solve anything, I don’t need more spammed phone calls.
Message 600 of 675 (298 Views)