Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

by Bafanc

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

Thanks for your sharing your reports with this. Sorry the code issue is happening for you. Our team is looking into this issue.

They've suggested giving these steps a go to see if it helps you to get the code to work for you in the meantime: 

1. Restart the application, via a force-close and launch (make sure it’s not still running in the background when restarting the app), and then requesting a new code
  2. Restart the device, launch the app and request a new code
  3. Keep trying!
  4. When using Code Login,  ensure the email address is correct, and that you are entering the code fairly quickly after receiving it.

We know the steps aren't ideal and they won't fix the issue, but they should hopefully help you get into the game while our team is investigating the code issue. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 21 of 675 (5,029 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been entering in my code and it keeps saying that I need to look for a second email? I never get that second email and cannot login. I have force quit several times and enter in my email over and over again. I am quick to enter in the new codes too. 

Message 22 of 675 (2,234 Views)

Hero
@lynarstrasse Just this night I was helping a user with the same problem on Apple iPhone; he will have received and entered the code at least forty times, always with the wrong code message. He also tried to reinstall the game twice, restart the phone several times, but without success.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 23 of 675 (2,225 Views)

Hero
@EA_Lanna For the wrong code problem on iPHONE, I still have no clues or solutions, but what is written does not help, instead on ANDROID, if after the code you are shown on the LOGIN screen, after the message that the email has been registered successfully , the problem is due to the fact that the user has temporarily left the game screen to access the email app. There are two solutions: 1) configure the notifications correctly and then just pull down the phone notification curtain to read the message (the code is included in the email title) 2) Use a PC or other device to get the code - Important is not to leave the login screen momentarily in the background

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 24 of 675 (2,217 Views)

@EA_Lanna 

The issue is that the game reloads if you access the mail app on the device

The code for me, on both Apple and Android is valid but if the game have been reloaded and it goes to the 3rd screen and you have to enter email, get code, enter code and get back to the 3rd screen and again again again until you do not use the email app on the same device to get the code

The game is no longer "mobile" as you have to have another device, computer or an extra mobile device to successfully get and enter the code

2FAtsto2.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 25 of 675 (2,192 Views)

Logging in issues

★★★ Newbie

When I log in,  it asked for my email.  After submitting it it asked to put in code that I was sent.  After hitting verify it says incorrect code...I did this several times...even having them send me codes and I still can't get in... Help!

Message 26 of 675 (2,164 Views)

Re: Logging in issues

★★★ Novice

I've been having the same problem. @EAHelp on Twitter claimed there was a workaround, but it didn't work for me. I hope they fix this issue soon. They used to just ask for our password instead of this verification code. They should just go back to the old format.

Message 27 of 675 (2,154 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna The first 15 times it said the code was invalid. Then it finally accepted the code BUT took me back to the login screen again and asked for another code. It’s impossible to get back into the game with this bug.
Message 28 of 675 (2,157 Views)

Rif.: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★★★ Novice
@Bafanc You are correct!!
Message 29 of 675 (2,151 Views)

★★★ Novice
@minicha-em NO!! This issue is NOT RESOLVED.
Message 30 of 675 (1,974 Views)