Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

by lynarstrasse

Original Post

Hero
@otayndoey If the mailboxes have been down for a long time, they may be available again for registration; try to recover them!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 11 of 675 (2,254 Views)

Hero
@otayndoey Unfortunately, for them this is a good way to clean up; this method blocks who has stolen an account, who bought it (illegal practice), and who uses to give their credentials to scammers for having illegal goods in the game (on the web there are several websites that sell game items - this method can perhaps stop these trades). Unfortunately it also creates many problems for those who have many accounts (I also manage the cities that my children have abandoned and use their accounts) and above all those who used EMAIL that have expired or no longer exist!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 12 of 675 (2,249 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc I spent a lot of time with the help desk to try and resolve it but had no luck. Kind of wary about them as they asked for information about the accounts that I provided but they said the information was wrong. My response was that they had to be wrong since I set the accounts up originally. There was simply no way that the identifying information I gave could have been wrong. The Help Desk said that they would take my complaints and the fact that I pointed out that a lot of forums that I saw today had nothing but bad things to say about the new system and forward it to the game designers. Not expecting much from them, however.
Message 13 of 675 (2,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This new log in process in frustrating. Leaving the app to get a code is just an extra unnecessary step. The login and password should be enough to login to an account. 

Message 14 of 675 (2,220 Views)

Rif.: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

★ Novice

I agree. I play on my iPad and don’t have/want email on it because it is shared. I go to dialysis for 4 hours, three times a week and while I can take my iPad and use wifi I can’t use my phone for privacy reasons. I’ve been playing since launch and now I can’t play when I need it most.

Message 15 of 675 (2,197 Views)

Any one else havin problems with tapped out

★★★ Newbie

I cant get in to the simsons tapped out any one havein that problem with havin to put a code in ? As i dont have the email address any more  due to it bein shut dwn by the sever i havent had any problems until now i cant even change my email tho ea grr when i have been playin for years 

Message 16 of 675 (2,203 Views)

Code issues

★★★ Newbie

I don’t have access to the email linked to my account therefore I can’t get the code so 111 levels later I just lost everything im so upset 😢😔

Message 17 of 675 (2,209 Views)

Re: Any one else havin problems with tapped out

★★ Novice

I’m having the same exact issue. I hope they can get this fixed I’ve been on this game forever and no longer have access to the email I signed up my account with. However when I used a different account I have set up with an email I CAN access it does the same thing. HELP US EA!!!!!

Message 18 of 675 (2,201 Views)

Re: Code issues

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. Just staying hopeful that they do a patch update to get rid of this code BS and we can just log in as normal. I’m with you I’m so panicked I want to be able to log back in I haven’t been on in over a week because I had other issues before this update as well

Message 19 of 675 (2,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know about the original user, but in my case I enter the code from the e-mail and get the message “Incorrect code.  Please try again.”  I have tried more than a dozen times and am very careful to enter the correct code but always get this message.

Message 20 of 675 (2,212 Views)