Re: Christmas 2022 Update

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Christmas 2022 Update

★★★ Newbie

Should I save 250 donuts in case Yahweh comes out again, or is it very unlikely? Otherwise I’ll spend them on yearbook boxes.

Message 1 of 10 (3,516 Views)

@DingleberryChow - only the Devs know what's coming next and they won't say.

You need to consider how fast you could replace sprinkles if you use 'em and if you want to keep 'em in case and maybe wait to see if this stuff is back for the next Black Friday or if you want to get stuff now so it helps you to earn faster.

It's your game and there's no right or wrong answer, it's what you think is best for you.

I might have a vast amount of sprinkles nowadays, but I still remember looking carefully at anything premium in an event and choosing carefully if I wanted to use what few donuts I had or wait to see if the next update would bring something better.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 10 (3,504 Views)

@1-Graham-S I still struggle with getting the lovely sprinkles... I still try to spend wisely @DingleberryChow ... But as Graham said... It is your game and there is no right or wrong way .. 😁

Happy Tapping.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 10 (3,495 Views)

@BurghBaby - took around 3 years and over 800 hours of insane grinding, but . . .

targetAcquired.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 4 of 10 (3,487 Views)

@1-Graham-S Hahaha.... 1234567.... Dang. How did you do yours? KEM? Blood mobiles? Both? Something else??? Share your strategy please.
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 5 of 10 (3,474 Views)

@BurghBaby 4 years of bonus building until an RTT got over 10 mil XP then from 2019 with crazy bursts of 5 or so hours a day just ploughing through trucks.
In the end I built machines to help tap but it still took months for the last half a mil.
Short vid -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MLVC5LEITNg6nv-iGELswO_AfFXbMlVX/view

Message 6 of 10 (3,468 Views)

@1-Graham-S Awesome bot!!!!
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 7 of 10 (3,465 Views)

Hero

@DingleberryChow 

Yahweh is in the Gold Box during the Black Friday event, the current event. He was last available last Black Friday in the gold box. So far he has never come back for just 250 donuts. imo it is unlikely

You could use your donuts on any of the Black Friday mystery boxes that look good to you, especially if they are 30 donuts or less than the cost of the yearbook.

Use them to increase your bonus by buying Burns Mystery boxes or save them for Christmas and if he is not in it then do any of the above or spend them on something nice for Christmas

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 8 of 10 (3,406 Views)

★★★ Novice
@1-Graham-S If only they would release an update that fixed the Tarot reading bug.
Message 9 of 10 (1,459 Views)

[ Edited ]

@toxophile- I did a report on how I broke my game and what I think it is that means it's stuck. The team here have passed that on to the Studio. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the update that's due early next week will include a fix at last.

Message 10 of 10 (1,449 Views)