Re: Charged more than what I purchased

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Charged more than what I purchased

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What’s their email it just happened to me when I bought the 130 donuts and homer nuke skin for $14 and charged me $56 not happy

(CM: Edited to update thread title following split from necro'd thread)

Message 1 of 2 (291 Views)

Re: Charged more than what I purchased

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @l2af8uqawhv1

I'll share the details below of where to get in touch below. Who you contact will depend on what device you play on and when you made the purchase in some cases.

To request a refund:

• For iOS, please contact Apple.
  • For Android
    • If you made your purchase in the last 48 hours, contact Google Play.
    • If it’s been more than 48 hours, contact us.

Check out the options above and reach out to the right support team to see if you meet their criteria for a refund on the charges. The teams will look into it for you. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)