Characters stuck in a job

by evelyntrai116

Original Post

Re: Professor fink has been stuck in a job with a bunch of other charters

Hero
@Assaingaming keep the building where they are locked in the inventory. When they are free, you can put it back in its place!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 31 of 36 (528 Views)

Re: Professor fink has been stuck in a job with a bunch of other charters

★★★ Newbie

Thank You it did the trick

Message 32 of 36 (524 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out bug

★★★ Newbie

I’ve done everything you have as well and my characters are also STILL stuck in limbo!  There’s obviously a glitch somewhere, but I wish they’d hurry up and fix it!  It’s extremely frustrating, bc I’m absolutely addicted to this game!  😰😩😱😤😳🤯😫🤔😕🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Message 33 of 36 (360 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out bug

Hero
@cusebaby69 Where are your characters stuck? Put a screenshot and I'll help you. Characters locked in loop do not unlock with updates!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 34 of 36 (355 Views)

Re: Characters stuck in a job

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem. 100s of characters stuck in the kwik-e-mart and storing the building make to difference, they are still stuck in the space the shop used to be. Did you manage to solve the problem? 

Message 35 of 36 (303 Views)

Re: Characters stuck in a job

Hero
@queens_uk761 That's probably not the right building. Recently, due to an event mission, many were trapped in the stone arch of the Springfield park entrance. Is it near there? Another method to unlock all of them is to free even ONE of them and to do so, choose one of the locked characters that is connected to a building or decoration and put that in the inventory, the character will follow the item in the inventory and the loop will open (for example for Moes and Marge it is the bar, for Bart the tree, but also many other characters are linked to buildings or objects)

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 36 of 36 (295 Views)