Re: Characters lost / trapped underwater / trapped trick or treating

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

★★ Novice
Wow, thanks EA! I got my Lisa back!! She just randomly re-appeared with a thumbs up over her head. Yay! I hope you all have similar good luck!
Message 441 of 446 (955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
The update released my Lisa..Yay....but slightly dissapointed at the same time as I never got to finish the Halloween tasks... Frown........such a bummer....

Eaursula is there news for those who didn't manage to complete tasks due to the missing character glitch?
Message 442 of 446 (924 Views)

Re: Lisa trapped underwater/trick or treating

★★★★★ Newbie

My Homer and Lisa are both stuck in Goo collecting tasks even after the Update that took away the Halloween content

Message 443 of 446 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Halloween prizes from collect good ave disappeared. I noticed that the Victorian UFO and Ultrahouse 2 never showed up in my inventory after I had collected the required goo, along with king Snorky disappeared after only having one week. I had collected over 11000 goo, so why don't I have them?
Message 444 of 446 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi. When halloween was done and the new update came i lost my dmv,patty,selma and the sister house. Where and how do i get them back? Did not get any donuts or money back
Message 445 of 446 (892 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

As the latest update from the store should have fixed the issue, I will close this thread.

If you are still missing characters or buildings / decorations, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose email as contact option.

Thanks again for your patience.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 446 of 446 (1,658 Views)