Re: Lisa trapped underwater/trick or treating

by solandria33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Characters lost / trapped underwater / trapped trick or treating

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Lisa was trick or treating, but she has fallen off the world.  I had a task for the graveyard thing, and when I try to find her, it showed her in blue background, but was unclickable.  I used donuts to try and speed up her task, thinking I could maybe rescue her that way, but she's still unclickable.  I tried going to krustyland, but that didn't work.  I tried opening the game on an android tablet instead of my ipad, but that didnt' work.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but that didn't work.  I tried putting the gym away, but that didn't work.  I tried to put the simpsons house away, but you can't.

So, Lisa is trapped at the edge of the world, which pretty much breaks my game.  After spending more than a year and a lot of money on donuts, I'm sort of heartbroken.  Is there anything we can do to rescue Lisa? 

Message 1 of 446 (9,406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Characters lost / trapped underwater / trapped trick or treating

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

As the latest update from the store should have fixed the issue, I will close this thread.

If you are still missing characters or buildings / decorations, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose email as contact option.

Thanks again for your patience.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 446 of 446 (1,622 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Additional notes:  I had the ghost glitch, where my counter showed -87/3. 

Also, it's possible that Lisa was wearing her gymnast skin when I sent her trick or treating.

Message 2 of 446 (8,953 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Both Milhouse and Martin have left my visible area.  Martin is in the sea and Milhouse is somewhere off to the NE.  I had just built the sunsphere so I have tasks for them so I could figure out where they were.  I'm going to try and rescue them by storing the Library and Van Houten house and bringing them back out again.  Unfortunately, there's no such method to use for Lisa.  I'd definitely hold off on sending her trick or treating at this point.  (Sorry cnations07...)

Message 3 of 446 (8,954 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For what it's worth, I was able to successfully rescue Martin and Milhouse by storing and putting back out the Library and Van Houten house.  Definitely stinks if you lose Lisa though...

Message 4 of 446 (8,944 Views)

★★ Novice

Yah I tried logging out, restarting phone.. didn't work.

I also tried putting the graveyard in my inventory and taking it back out.. no luck

Poor lisa just under the ocean somewhere.. lol

Just upset I can't proceed with the quest, and that i'm missing out on precious precious goo Frown

Message 7 of 446 (8,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As Lisa is attached to Simpsons House you can't do the workaround to put the attached building in inventory (as Simpsons Building can't bevput in inventory) to free figures as you could with similiar glitches before (I remember one with the Dutchmen). So I am stuck here. So EA act fast and fix this!

Message 9 of 446 (8,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem but with both of the mob guys.. I saw the curly hair guy walking out of the pier and heading to the water.. Took off the building and they are still missing!! They were in their 8-hour tasks, protecting business, and collecting money or something like that.. It's crazy!! Want them back!!!! I though I was the only one!!
Message 10 of 446 (8,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exact same situation here. It makes progressing in the game more difficult. I had her trick or treating as we'll, so I wonder if that's the source of the glitch.
Message 11 of 446 (4,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost Flanders and Bart the same way. Both in the middle of Goo Tasks. Super lame. I'll do the work around but I'll be missing out on that goo.

Message 12 of 446 (4,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here, and my characters, pets and ghosts are not moving around after it happened. Glitch with the graveyard task???
Message 13 of 446 (4,462 Views)