Characters Jobs Locked

by Sicilianlady4u

Original Post

Characters Jobs Locked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Trying to funush certain quests for different characters their tasks are locked and I can't go no further I am at level 60 so how do I get certain tasks to unlock for my characters complete their task and continue in my gameplay ? also on one of my characters there is no task that The game is asking him to complete it's with my mouch Bart Character it says to ride Bart and there is no such task in Bart's jobs list.
Message 1 of 5 (520 Views)

Re: Characters Jobs Locked

Can you be more precise?

What specific tasks can you not finish?

Some tasks requires buildings, decos or another character. Those things must be placed in your town or the task will appear locked.

Mooch Bart and Bart are two separate characters, with two different sets of tasks.

The task youre inquiring about may require the regular Bart (needs to e free) but the task should be in Mooch Bart's task menu

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (494 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having this same issue with the newest event, Romwell academy I think is what it is called. The only character I can send to collect class coins is Lisa. This started after the 3rd prize was won. All other character jobs are "not available right now" even tho the characters are free. I've tried all the easy fixes now looking for insight from others.
Message 3 of 5 (484 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you completed Krustyland yet?  You gotta do it to progress.

Message 4 of 5 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

For the OP, do you have the Mech robot out in your town.

For the Rommelwood task problem, do you have the barracks completed and not stored? Others have had that problem.

Message 5 of 5 (460 Views)