Re: Carl not going to Moe's

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Carl not going to Moe's

★★ Novice

Trying to finish the Quest called "A woman's work Pt. 7", but am unable to complete it. Carl can not be sent to Moe's anymore, the option just ins't there anymore. The problem persists on two devices: phone and tablet. 

Message 1 of 6 (436 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try storing both the building Carl came with and Moe's. Then when you take both out of inventory, try sending him again. 

Message 2 of 6 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the tip. Just tried that, but it makes no difference. I even stored the Seething Sisters, seeing as this task is needed to complete Ruth's questline, but no luck either. Any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 6 (418 Views)

★★ Novice

Just noticed that Lenny doesn't have it either, but he has already completed his part of this questline. I think this  bug is related to Carl's Dad Caverns.... I sent Lenny to Moe's, before I sent him into the cavern. I did it the other way for Carl, he went to the cavern first. Can anyone else confirm this on their device?

Message 4 of 6 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue
Message 5 of 6 (361 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Sometimes other quest lines can interfere with this task, very often the problem will be solved just by clearing other quests in your task book. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Stuck-at-a-woman-s-work-pt-7/td-p/5598866

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 6 of 6 (344 Views)