Re: Cant finish job for new event

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant finish job for new event

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I am trying to complete the new jobs for the recent update. But it is hold some of my characters jobs and will not let me finish. They show as a green check and done. But I cant click them. Please help. I restarted and logged out and logged in already.

Message 1 of 7 (777 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

store a building that will store a person who is stuck in the loop, go to friend screen and back. put that building back into town.

Like store Moe's tavern and Marge and Moe will also be stored.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (747 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@AH1103 Without more specific information on what job you're referring, if they are stuck in a building or how many characters are "stuck," I can only offer this advice that usually works in most cases.

If they are stuck in a building, try temporarily storing the building into inventory, which will release the characters. Then go to your "neighborhood of friends" and back to Springfield to sync your game with the server. Then take that building out of inventory and place it back onto your Springfield. Sometimes sending more than 20 or 30 characters to do the same task in the same building will cause them to get "stuck."
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 7 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi thanks for the response. I tried storing the building. It won't let me. I am on the "Panic at the Silo pt 1". I have 25 people that I can't clear.

Message 3 of 7 (760 Views)

Hero

store a building that will store a person who is stuck in the loop, go to friend screen and back. put that building back into town.

Like store Moe's tavern and Marge and Moe will also be stored.

Message 4 of 7 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you sooooooooo much. That worked. You are the best.  😊

Message 5 of 7 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, it’s been ever since the update. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!!

Message 6 of 7 (672 Views)

Hero

@ramonesfan15 Did you even read or try the suggestions in this thread?

Message 7 of 7 (634 Views)