Re: Cant complete back to the future part 1

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Cant complete back to the future part 1

★★★ Newbie

I have been doing the Simpsons tapped out game where I'm doing the back to the future part one band in it I have to tap homer ten times to get a jebadiha statue but it won't let me collect I tap homer twenty times and still nothing. I have updated my game and even reinstalled it and it won't work.. What do I do?

Message 1 of 13 (6,576 Views)

Hero (Retired)

A. If you DON'T have the statue:  Send Homer on his 45 second 'Play with his myPad' task and tap him while he's on the task.  Alternately, you can have him do the 6 hour 'Lounge in the Pool' as you tap him, then if you want to release him from the task to do something else you can open the edit menu, hide characters, then store the pool and he'll be free again.

B.  If you DO have the Jebadiah statue you'll need to talk to Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic.

Message 2 of 13 (6,563 Views)

My guess is that you do not tap Homer fast enough.

Fast and repeatedly. The ten taps should not take more than THREE SECONDS to complete.

he'll laugh n giggle and tells you to stop: Do not stop! Keep tapping him!

like Wadebear said, send him on his 45sec task and then tap him.

good luck.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 13 (6,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, I bought Jessica Lovejoy with donuts and I’m having the same issue, that I can’t tap Homer 10 times, every time I do his quest that he is doing or all the outfits that I have for him show up, I tried the 45 second quest and tap him that way but the same thing keeps happening, same with the 6 hour quest 

no matter how many times I tap him nothing happens other than the picture below

if someone could help me that would be great 

sorry if this explanation is a bit confusing 

Message 4 of 13 (5,318 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

There is a great video you can watch that shows how to get the statue, see the second post in this thread ( in the spoiler ):

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 5 of 13 (5,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. I quickly tapped him and got the statue 

Message 6 of 13 (4,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much. It worked. I did the "play with iPad" option.

Message 7 of 13 (3,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Tried on both iPhone and iPad.

Tried both 45s and 6h jobs.

I have even tried the 12h "Sing at the Stone utter table" job.

I cannot get this to work.

Any deals?

Message 8 of 13 (3,304 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Send Homer on a job.  Tap on him - a box will pop up showing his task and the time remaining.  DON'T CLOSE THAT!  Just keep tapping Homer.  He'll laugh, giggle, and say 'Stop That!'.  Then you'll get the statue.

Message 9 of 13 (3,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Send Homer on a job. Tap on him - a box will pop up showing his task and the time remaining. DON'T CLOSE THAT! Just keep tapping Homer. He'll laugh, giggle, and say 'Stop That!'. Then you'll get the statue.
Message 10 of 13 (2,974 Views)