Re: Cant carry on old town

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant carry on old town

★★★ Newbie

So I started playing a while ago and had a very good town which is linked to my facebook. Now it is only letting me log into my origin account first and then when I log into my facebook after it says use the current town to overwrite my old one which i dont want to do. Is there a way to get my old one connected to my facebook?

Message 1 of 2 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @RyDog099.

It sounds frustrating. Frown At this point, all new The Simpsons Tapped Out accounts need to be registered, so that appears to be why you're getting prompted with logging into Origin first.

If you have your Mayhem ID of your original account, as well as any information about your Springfield that you can remember, such as your screenname, then you're welcome to reach out to EA Help to see if there's an option to recover the account to your Origin ID. They can work with you on any available next steps.

Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (393 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @RyDog099.

It sounds frustrating. Frown At this point, all new The Simpsons Tapped Out accounts need to be registered, so that appears to be why you're getting prompted with logging into Origin first.

If you have your Mayhem ID of your original account, as well as any information about your Springfield that you can remember, such as your screenname, then you're welcome to reach out to EA Help to see if there's an option to recover the account to your Origin ID. They can work with you on any available next steps.

Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (394 Views)