help with going onto tsto forum

by tstoplanet

Original Post

Re: The NEW TSTO Forums Should Carry Forward All Previous User's Input

★★★★★ Apprentice

We have been waiting for 3 days now. And nothing other than assumptions. Any real news?

Message 31 of 162 (825 Views)

★★ Novice

If this becomes the new forum layout I'm sure the forums will become a wasteland. I made a new account thinking I got banned somehow until,somehow I stumbled my way in here. Wonder what's going on.

Message 32 of 162 (808 Views)

Re: Cant access Simpsons tapped out forum

★★★★ Novice

Yes, I agree.  Communication is one of the most important aspects of good customer service in all areas of life.  It would be great if EA would post a message of explanation or at least "we know, we are working on it" instead of the rude, you are not authorized message.  Just my two cents worth.

Message 33 of 162 (1,174 Views)

★ Apprentice

I really miss the old forum and was so used to the layout.   It was far easier to find news, tips, and help on Tapped Out.   

Message 34 of 162 (772 Views)

help with going onto tsto forum

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I cant get onto tsto forum because it says i havent got the privalege. please help.

Message 35 of 162 (928 Views)

Re: help with going onto tsto forum

★ Guide

TSTO FORUM is currently down. Everyone is getting the same message. When I spoke with EA yesterday, I was told it was a server issue and that they are working on it and hope to have it back up soon.

Message 36 of 162 (912 Views)

Re: Cant access Simpsons tapped out forum

★★★ Newbie

Has there been any update on this issue, has anyone else been able to access the tapped out forums?  I haven't been able to access them for over a week, I just see the message that I don't have sufficient privileges! It is so frustrating!

Message 37 of 162 (1,054 Views)

Forum question

★★★ Novice

Could anybody please tell me when or if The Simpsons tapped out EA forum will be up running again. There are all sorts of rumours floating about and it would be nice to know either way!

Thank you in advance. 

Message 38 of 162 (928 Views)

Re: Forum question

★ Apprentice

We are getting mixed messages from EA.   I was told this is the new forum from EA help.    Although some here are saying the old forum is down and will be fixed.   No time expectation is given.   I'm beginning to think that all the old forums are history.     I like you continue to wait.    

Message 39 of 162 (914 Views)

Re: Forum question

★ Guide

There are posts here from credible forum members/moderators stating it's a technical issue with forum.ea.com. The communication from the call centre that the forums are being moved seems to be the incorrect information. Don't forget that the call centre also advises people to post on the EA forum to reach a developer - there aren't any active posting there.

I'm going with that it's a serious technical issue and the forum will be back up when fixed.

Message 40 of 162 (901 Views)