Cannot receive presents

by TAGSfan60982

Original Post

Re: Cannot receive presents

★★ Novice

@stalkswithu wrote:

How funny is this! Lol :D A post redirecting you as a "possible fix" to the very same prob I was having, "I POSTED" this lol and might I add the response they gave was useless to fixing the problem, and NO possible way of reconnecting for further assistance if what they suggested did not work hence me being rediected "here"..lol..STILL looking for a fix -.- .. Lol good luck my friend Wink-

I emailed them my problems and asked them to fix it and to,give me one each of whatever I'd missed like Woolly Bully and Thinhs Unremembered.

Message 11 of 12 (78 Views)

Re: Cannot receive presents

★★★ Novice

Hi TAGS 😊

Im sorry but even with having both, the wollybully and unnecessary things buildings, will help with the problem at hand for I have them both myself in my town and I am still having the problem. Please let us know if they answer you back with a useful fix please? Cause ive gotten nothing but the run around 🙄 and Im starting to rethink if this game is even worth my time and money for anymore

If I find a solution as well, I will post it for you all😉 Til then.. Happy hunting for a fix 😜👍

Message 12 of 12 (75 Views)