Cannot log in

by rogerc742547

Original Post

Cannot log in

★★ Novice

Cannot log in following update today (8th July). What’s going on?

Message 1 of 15 (1,100 Views)

Re: Cannot log in

cant login how?

game wont open at all?

is there an error message?

what is the error message?

cant access login screen?

cant enter email?

cant receive code?

cant enter code?

kicked out of the game to home screen?

device shut off when trying to log in?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 15 (1,089 Views)

★★ Novice

Verification code not accepted (six tries), followed by screen message stating an “error had occurred “.

Message 3 of 15 (1,083 Views)

was the code entered within 10 min?

it is only valid for 10 min, after that you need a new code

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 15 (1,037 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 5 of 15 (1,023 Views)

did you wait out the 10 min and got another code?

how many different codes did not work?

have you contacted support?

what did they say?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 15 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey Em, long time no see!

I updated yesterday and haven’t been able to login ever since.
I play on an iPhone SE on iOS 15.5. 
I’m booted out as soon as I tap on the EA logo. Deleted the app and redownloaded, problem persists. 

I tried to contact EA by clicking your link above but… can’t find my Mayhem ID if I can’t login!

Or is there another way? 

Thanks in advance for your help,

YDM

Message 7 of 15 (806 Views)

Hey @YoDarthMeow 

Hope all is well and you're not melting in the heat

Login issues is not my forte

I think @Bafanc say enter Mayhem 0000000 or something if you don't know it, he knows this much better than I do

When you do get in, screencap the ID or note it down so you can access it if you're locked out

Try loading the game to an Android device, since you play on Apple. 

That might trigger and fix the login

I assume you'[ve done the standard trouble shooting

hard close game

turn off device

delete/reinstall - I know you have an account, for those playing Anonymously, do not do a delete/reinstall

D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 15 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey Em, thanks for the prompt answer. Not melting yet but on my way. It’s already 30C where I am (and it’s only 10:30 am), and climbing. Hope all’s well in your part of the world.

Will try to login on Android if anyone lets me use their device, and will contact EA with the “default” Mayhem ID.

Cheers Em, happy tapping!

Message 9 of 15 (762 Views)

Hero
@YoDarthMeow Yes, if you don't have the MAYHEM ID code (GENERAL ADVICE: take a screenshot of your MAYHEM ID when you can and keep it), just enter 000 in the contact form.
Your problem, if I'm not misunderstood, is however different from that of this thread (except for the ending).
You, if I have not misunderstood, do not receive an error code, but the game crashes when you tap the EA logo to log in. RIGHT?
If this is your case, the solution proposed by Apple is to close the game, and try again using a DIFFERENT data connection (mobile if you have the possibility).
In truth, the original suggestion was to uninstall the game, turn off all data connections, shut down, wait and restart the device and then re-download the game using a MOBILE data connection and not wifi.
However, we have been able to prove that sometimes it is enough just to change the internet connection!
Then try to close the game, turn off the data connections (mobile and wifi), turn off, wait and start the device, then turn on a DIFFERENT data connection!
Let me know, bye!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 10 of 15 (760 Views)