Re: Cannot log in

by YoDarthMeow

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @Bafanc, thanks for chiming in. I tried the first fix but to no avail. So now I’m downloading the app again through mobile connection. Might take a while, I’ll update you.

P.S. I didn’t even know there was such a thing as a Mayhem ID. Will definitely save it for later uses if I get back into my game.

Message 11 of 15 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Alas, @Bafanc, it didn’t work… To EA support I go.

Message 12 of 15 (382 Views)

Hero
@YoDarthMeow I forgot to add to wait for the complete download, before logging in .. always using the mobile connection ONLY.
The wifi can only be turned on after we have successfully entered our city. But I'm not sure that this makes a difference.
That kind of problem seems to be due to the connection .. a user solved it by connecting to the wifi network of his workplace; this to tell you how the problem is related more to the connection than to the app
I hope the support can solve your problem .. while you wait to connect with them, remember my words and make a few attempts, including restarting the home router (and device)

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 13 of 15 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@BafancYeah, that’s what I did (using the mobile connection only, not reverting to wifi before trying to log in). I’ll try at work later today (if their wifi works now, it used to be lousy), good idea.
And will reboot the home router too. Thanks again!

Edit: Haha, didn’t know mild profanities were banned here. Replaced a word.

Message 14 of 15 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Soooo, @Bafanc and @minicha-em, after not finding time the whole week to call EA support, I cleared some space on my iPad today and reinstalled TSTO on it (over WiFi). I could thankfully enter my town, and it seems that action has “unstuck” my iPhone game. So all’s well that ends well! 
Have a nice summer and thanks again for the help.

Message 15 of 15 (274 Views)