Re: Cannot build barts treehouse

by DrJitterz

Original Post

Cannot build barts treehouse

★ Novice
I sent Lisa milhouse and skinner to school at level 10 and checked marked the level req. Of build treehouse mission. But i can not checkmark the start bart Caruso pt2. I also cannot send Lisa or milhouse to school again.
Message 1 of 6 (356 Views)

Required minimum level for Barts Treehouse is 11/12.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Walkthrough/m-p/425655...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (342 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The early quests don't always come in the same order for everyone.  It's irritating.  I'm playing 3 games and I've never known what what going to come up next. until about level 16.

Have you done all the other tasks in your task book (lower left corner)? 

Have you built all the required buildings? 

Mr. Burns comes before Bart .  Do you have him yet?

Check a detailed walkthrough like the one at tstoaddicts and make sure you've done everything.

If all else fails: Put everything in storage and put things out one by one in the order they appear in the walkthrough.

Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)

★ Novice
I am level 12 so I meet the level req.
Message 4 of 6 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]

Do you also meet the progress requirements?

see link above and what Wadebear said.

Both requirements are necessary, not just one of them

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 6 (317 Views)

★ Novice
So appearently the bart crusoe quest just triggered early and glitches but it was retriggered after Homer worked his shift
Message 6 of 6 (309 Views)