Android Phone Cannot Connect to Server

by ksawisky276

Original Post

Cannot connect to server!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I'm Bartman016

Since friday, I've been unable to connect to the server, Simpsons tapped out,  on my samsung S3 (Android).  I've tried to redownloading it, but nothing seems to help.  I've also tried looking in the different forums, but there's never a "definate answer.  Please fix this problem pronto, I'm a everyday player!!!!  Seriously on the edge of saying screw it and quiting.

thanks

Message 20 of 643 (922 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to server!!!

★★★ Novice
ME TOO ME TOO!!!! & I play evryday many times a day I also started All my friends on it now they can play & I can't!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!
Message 21 of 643 (913 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same issue. Also have a Samsung galaxy s3.

So frustrating I wanna whack some snakes.
Message 22 of 643 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant connect either, since last night i was on it half hour previous then returned and it wouldnt connect. My internet is fine and when i delete the game and reinstall i can play the game under a different Origin account but not my own. Frown 

Message 23 of 643 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hi, same here

played all day long yesterday and today with origin account, all was fine

now connexion fails. It only offers me to retry Frown

rhhhhaaaa.... Origin .... FrownFrownFrown

Galaxy S, wifi @ home, other internet traffic OK Frown

Message 24 of 643 (890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here for my girlfriend, played the whole day, and now she can not connect anymore ... but it refuses the login with the wrong password Wink

Message 25 of 643 (881 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi again,

saw once the welcome screen with my originID a few minutes ago.... thought it would be OK ... nope .... right after I tapped to start .... got the same connexion issue Frown no luck ..... Frown

Message 26 of 643 (875 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since the Snake Day update (plus the origin account addition), I have not been able to connect the servers and cannot access my town. I have spent money on this game, and would like either A) to get back to the game or B) get refunded ASAP. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a solution available?

Message 27 of 643 (852 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since the Snake Day update (plus the origin account addition), I have not been able to connect the servers and cannot access my town. I have spent money on this game, and would like either A) to get back to the game or B) get refunded ASAP. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a solution available?

Message 28 of 643 (935 Views)

Android - "Cannot connect to server" error since logging in to Origin

★★★ Novice
Hi there,

I recently added my game to a new origin account. Since I added a friend (who plays on iOS) I keep getting the "Cannot connect to server" . I tried reinstalling and I was able to play without logging in to my origin account but unfortunately the reinstall has cleared my game data and I'd have to start over (I will stop playing if I have to). My friend on iOS who has added me can visit my town. Can anyone help me get back into my game?
Message 29 of 643 (944 Views)