by mwpete

Original Post

Re: Can't zoom out on Fire HD 8

★★★ Newbie

Very hard to play on Fire HD 8

Message 11 of 87 (2,918 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same for me, playing on a Kindle fire HD 8, 6th generation.  Graphics are zoomed in so tight, I can only see about two land squares at a time, but character “ thumbs,”  inventory, all printing (even friends screen names) are infinitesimal.   I hope this is addressed quickly and fixed. Thankfully I do have my iPad, but with multiple towns it’s nice to use two devices,  and my Kindle seemed to have a smoother interface, so there’s that. 

Message 12 of 87 (2,916 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems like all of us with Fire tablets are in the same boat. with no help. The only thing I can think of and hope for is when the whole update happens 10:00 am et. Maybe then things will be back to normal?

Message 13 of 87 (2,895 Views)

★★ Novice

Same - Fire 7 2015

Message 14 of 87 (2,879 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The Valentine's Day update started now, but the game is still unplayable. I hope EA corrects this soon. I won't play the game until this is fixed.
Message 15 of 87 (2,852 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem on my Fire
Message 16 of 87 (2,851 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do not think it is EA fault. I think it has only happened to us Fire users ( Amazon). If it was EA then other people would be complaining about the same problem.

Message 17 of 87 (2,841 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This problem has been reported to an EA community manager on the EA forum.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/239131/what-changed-with-the-love-spring...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 18 of 87 (2,825 Views)

Re: Zoomed in

★★★ Newbie
Nope, Kindle Fire 8
Message 19 of 87 (2,778 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes my husband now has the same problem on his kindle fire 8

Message 20 of 87 (2,802 Views)