Can't zoom out on Fire HD 8

by mwpete

Original Post

Re: Kindle fire zoom issue

★ Apprentice

Wth, EA, your latest update screwed this up for Kindle users who had been playing this game for years with no problems. Pay me for my 2000 donuts and I will gladly delete the game and never download another game from you again!

Message 61 of 87 (1,978 Views)

Re: Can't zoom out on Fire HD 8

★★★ Newbie

Making me bonkers on my Amazon Fire device!! 

Message 62 of 87 (1,910 Views)

★★ Novice
Still an issue. Also a Kindle Fire user.
Message 63 of 87 (1,671 Views)

★★ Novice

Agreed

Message 64 of 87 (1,642 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue on my Fire HD 8 but not a problem on my Fire HDX 8.9

Message 65 of 87 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sounds like the same Issue many Samsung users have been dealing with for a while now, cant zoom out - building are big and the icons are oversized.  This is a problem that lies more with Android and the hardware and not with EA unfortunately.

one link

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/143400/screen-layout-changed#latest

Message 66 of 87 (1,474 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem on my kindle fire, but not on my Samsung Galaxy 7.  That leads me to believe that it's a Kindle issue, not an Android problem.

Message 67 of 87 (1,330 Views)

Android v 4.37.0 - works on an old slow tablet if I want 45 minutes per tap
iOS v 4.37.0 - no-one mentioned an issue
Kindle v 4.37 .1 < why the .1 and why did it work fine until this update ??
View settings on a Kindle, use Accessibility and zoom in even more, hmm, nope that won't help.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 68 of 87 (1,319 Views)

★ Apprentice
New update, 4.37.5, no improvement.
Message 69 of 87 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well update came and still no zoom fix as far as my fire tablet goes. Weeks of play not being able to see more than 2 times at a time. It is ridiculously difficult to place anything other than just plopping it down in random spots,because you can't see any of the buildings around them. We've had weeks of time since last update. Was trying to be patient as hoped this new update would fix this stupid zoom issue, but I guess EA just doesn't care about any fire users

Message 70 of 87 (1,279 Views)