Re: Can't zoom out on Fire HD 8

by 8wookie

Original Post

★ Apprentice
I'm about at the point where I'm just gonna not play anymore. If this isn't fixed by the next major update then I'm done.
Message 81 of 87 (1,662 Views)

★ Novice

I too have been playing for about 5 years, and find this very frustrating.  I can play on my Samsung phone, without issue, but because of my large field of play(level 421) it's also difficult.

Message 82 of 87 (1,576 Views)

T S T O .....Kindle users, still waiting for a fix, what gives EA?

★★★★ Novice

Almost two months have past since the "E A Valentines update massacre" for Kindle users. why has EA just ignored a giant population of Kindle players, and not fixed the problem . So many of us have played for years, spent real cash on "in game purchases" , and now can t play the game it was meant to be played. We love "The Simpson's tapped out game". E A games, just put it in writing that you will not fix this problem, and we can move on, but not saying anything, makes us hope a fix will be coming. Homer would never stand for this!!!!

Message 83 of 87 (1,494 Views)

Re: T S T O .....Kindle users, still waiting for a fix, what gives EA?

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Complained before. Still no fix.

Message 84 of 87 (1,450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The camera function only removes people otherwise it is unnecessary. EA just let us zoom out

Message 85 of 87 (1,363 Views)

★ Apprentice
Latest in game update today 5/15 seems to have solved the zoom problem.
Message 86 of 87 (1,162 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hooray for EA! Latest update did indeed fixed the zoom bug in my kindle fire! I hope all fire tablets were taken care of. And hooray for us having the patience to see this all thru!!!!!

Message 87 of 87 (3,898 Views)