Re: Can't zoom out on Fire HD 8

by DkRocks18

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. Kindle Fire 8HD. Very annoying and hard to do anything in town.
Message 21 of 87 (1,804 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem on my Fire 8HD (7th Generation) tablet. Will there be any announcements or fixes?

Message 22 of 87 (1,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Kindle HD 8 6th generation, same problem, so bummed out, I'm off work for few days, too hard to play zoomed like this. Help!

Message 23 of 87 (1,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue.

Message 24 of 87 (1,739 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Actually it was reported a couple of months ago for Samsung devices running android operating system 8.0, marshmellow. Iwas reported that they had a fix for a couple of hours but it caused many other problems and it was reverted Samsong S3 tablets not displaying all items

Message 25 of 87 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Novice
What's being done about this? Anyone? Repairs?

Thx
Message 26 of 87 (1,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem on a Fire 7.

Message 27 of 87 (1,593 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Us too! Humongous zoom! Seeing our towns like this is making it hard to play!!! Not only finally and in functionality, but sadly also emotionally. Three time already I've gone in to collect and retask, but somehow get so disappointed,  bummed and frustrated that I end up leaving without finishing. I come back and all my characters are wondering around aimlessly. Kind of how I feel when I enter my game and see if how it is. Have no control over the view and seeing teeny text and icons. It's very disheartening.  Kept coming back hoping for an update fix to motivate me, but alas! Finally forced myself to move past the 6 seconds jobs and give my characters random jobs. Hated doing that as I usually assist certain people to certain areas doing certain visual tasks, but the zoom makes it so you can't see and plan and aimless wondering moved a bunch of characters to the wrong areas, but can't see how to get them back with out massive frustration.

Please please fix this soon. There are 4 accounts here not doing much.

Message 28 of 87 (1,561 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too!!!!

Message 29 of 87 (1,529 Views)

★ Novice

Me too! Fire 8 , 6th generation. Game is impossible to play in this state! 

Message 30 of 87 (1,522 Views)