Can't visit my neighbors

by emnhu4ever

Original Post

Can't visit my neighbors

★★★ Newbie
Ever since the recent updates, I can't visit my neighbors. It keeps popping up an error saying there's a connection. I even tried logging out of my phone and tried using my iPad and it still doesn't work. So what should I do at this point? I want to visit my neighbors and accept my friend requests.
Message 1 of 15 (1,854 Views)

Re: Can't visit my neighbors

★★★ Newbie
i'm having the same problems !!!
Message 2 of 15 (1,829 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Log out of Orgin and back in.  Delete as many friends as you can.  It'll work afterwards.  Some of the other springfields are causing issues.  After deleting 20 out of 40 friends that I had, I have had no more issues.

Message 3 of 15 (1,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I delete friends if I keep getting kicked out everytime I press the neighbours icon?
Message 4 of 15 (1,803 Views)

anyone know how to reset the i chooo chooo chooose you quest ?

★★★ Newbie
any one knowhow to reset this quest ? i cannot visit friends because this has glitched :'(
Message 5 of 15 (1,761 Views)

Connecting friends

★★★ Newbie

Trying to connect with other members on my iPad, Im able to connect on oneside but not the others...... So the friend will show up in my towns list but I will not show up on theirs.

Have tried logging out and back in, still no fix, and restarting the devices. 

When making the friend request the other person will accept it and still will not show on his end.

Message 6 of 15 (1,754 Views)

Unable to view new friends town!

★★★ Newbie
I recently added a new friend to my Simpsons game. I know they have accepted my request and have visited my own but I can't access their town. Also the I choo choo choose you quest hasn't updated. Pls help.
Message 7 of 15 (1,757 Views)

Friends missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
All my frieds have disappeared. Anyone else have issue?
Message 8 of 15 (1,747 Views)

Friends Springfield

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My wife download the game and add me as a friend she can see my Springfield but for some reason when I added her to my game I can not see her Springfield. I have tried logging out of origin and signing back in but that didn't work I even tried restarting my iPod and that too did not work. What do I need to do so I can see her Springfield. Email me at (edit: email removed for security reasons) with ways to fix this

Message 9 of 15 (1,746 Views)

My friend's towns aren't listed!

★★★ Newbie
From tow days ago, My friend's towns aren't listed. I can only see the "Other Springfield". What gives? Why are all of my friend's towns not shown? I can still see that they are in my friends list within Origin in the game. I am on iPad2. I really want to get back into my friend's towns. Thanks,
Message 10 of 15 (1,740 Views)