Re: Can't visit my friends

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Can't visit my friends

★★ Novice

Ok this will make the third time i've done this.And frankly it's getting to be quite annoying.I am unable to visit one of my friends on the game.He can visit me and see my town on his phone.But i can't visit him or even see his town.Recently however another friend of mine who just started somehow added me and visited my springfield and again i can't find her or visit her town.I hae tried logging out of both facebook and origin and logging back in.Nothing.Tried uninstalling and reinstalling it TWICE and still the propblem exists.I have made this report twice before and i guess it got ignored or just wasn't important enough to look into.But i would reall appreciate some help with this problem.But seeing how i've been ignored twice i wont hold my breath.

Message 1 of 3 (1,411 Views)

I will be honest with you, I don't know if what I am going to type will help or not...but if you have not done this already it might help.

If you have people on your friends list and you can not see their town, remove them from your list.

Clean app cache

Re-add your friends.

If they are not on your friends list and should be because you are theirs and you know them personally, have them remove you and you add them.

The last thing I can think of doing is....

Sign into Origin, go to friends, look to see if they are there, remove them and add them again from the game.

As I said, I don't know if this will work, but if you have not done these things, it just might. Good luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,402 Views)

Oh, and if that does not work...you can contact the help center as it might be something in your game...

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Choose the "email me" option.
Fill in all details relevant to your problem and hit "submit"

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (1,399 Views)