Can't tap on halloween minions

by MEDUSAx36

Original Post

Can't tap on halloween minions

★★★ Newbie

Please help me.. my simpsons tapped out is not working and I want to finish the event!!!!

Message 2 of 13 (1,042 Views)

Game crashes when clicking ghosts in friends town

★★ Novice

Hi

My game randonly crashes when clicking on a ghost in a friends town. This seems to happened randomly and is not linked to a specific town. First time it happened was on Saturday and now its happening again even though I managed to visit all my friends without issues yetserday.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 13 (1,034 Views)

Re: Game crashes when clicking ghosts in friends town

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, Shimozu x:

I posted this on the other thread regarding this random crash on visits issue.  It worked for me twice, when I encountered the crash issue, even when hard close, signout/in, and reinstall didn’t...worth a try, maybe?

...So far the only thing working for me makes noooo sense (AND I discovered by accident) - clearing out all the Minions in my town before visiting has relieved crashing issues.  I can’t think why this would matter...I only know that game was crashing in both of my two towns on two different devices unti I cleared the overrun of Minions in each of my towns. Then I tried visiting, and voila!🤪 C-C-C-razy! Oh well, whatever gets me there.

Message 3 of 13 (1,002 Views)

Cant tap my own hooded minions

★★★ Novice

It seems I can't tap to clear the hooded minions in my own town any more - No matter how many times I tap on them they just don't clear. The only way I can clear them is to use Flander's book every 6 hours.

Message 4 of 13 (1,006 Views)

Re: Cant tap my own hooded minions

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Cant tap minions so I cant complete tasks. 

Message 5 of 13 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Everything was fine until yesterday, and now I can't tap them in my own town. I can only clear them with the book.
Message 6 of 13 (917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@hell-mouse69 wrote:

I'm having the same issue. Cant tap minions so I cant complete tasks. 

Any answer to not being able to tap minions both hooded and not I have done what you suggested  I have rebooted my iPad and also tried uninstalling the game then I installed it again still no joy.

Message 7 of 13 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too,, all was ok yesterday but today they won’t clear I hope EA give us some free stuff as I’ve lost out on lots already and I really wanted to complete this event. I’ve done all you suggested too uninstalled and rebooted but no joy. Agggghhhhhh

Message 8 of 13 (879 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm having the same problem, it started this morning. 

Frown 

Message 9 of 13 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I working now bug fixed 😍

Message 10 of 13 (861 Views)