Can't spand my Springfield heights land?

by liam_vera

Original Post

Can't spand my Springfield heights land?

★★★ Newbie
I'm trying to have all my buildings for SH in the top side of the mountains that way I keep the "rich" neighborhood separated for the regular Springfield and it's not allowing me to buy any more land even tho I have a lot more on the Springfield side
Message 1 of 7 (3,156 Views)

Re: Can't spand my Springfield heights land?

Hero (Retired)

Springfield Heights is a lot smaller than "regular" Springfield. If the last piece of land you purchased on the bottom far-right of the Springfield Heights section cost you around 25-50 Oscar awards then odds are you've unlocked all the land and it's a case of waiting for EA to expand the land. It sucks because it's a lot smaller than even I anticipated and I'd intended to build an exclusive rich area like yourself but will have to go back to the drawing board.

Message 2 of 7 (3,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I find that there's no more land to expand because I seen people in other profiles with a lot more stuff built in Springfield heights and larger areas than mine. U know when u go get ur friends point and u see other people springfields? That's what I'm talking about
Message 3 of 7 (3,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've seen my friends' SH and it's much more larger than mine. I still have this problem that I can't buy more land... 

Message 4 of 7 (2,849 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, have you completed all the quests for Heights? Do you have all the main buildings producing Heights currency, including the one for Ads? The thread link below shows how much land is available in Springfield Heights:

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Land_Expansions

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 5 of 7 (2,834 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've completed all Springfield Heights tasks. My real estate value is 1.56 B at this point, and its still super tiny. I have a friend at 2 B with a HUGE Springfield Heights area. I have no idea how to expand that far. Theirs is like screen swipe left about 4 or 5 times until you're at the end. How the heck!

Message 6 of 7 (1,690 Views)

Hero

@Mustangt6792 

I hate to tell you this but your friend hacked their town

https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Land_Expansion

Message 7 of 7 (1,688 Views)