Re: Can't save my anonymous game into logged in account

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Can't save my anonymous game into logged in account

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,

I know this is not an original question but I've been reading the forum and tried the solutions I've found and yet it doesn't seem to be working.

I started playing anonymously a while ago, I didn't have any EA account and didn't feel like creating one as I was unsure if I was really gonna like the game that much. Now I'm level 14, I've made some progress already and I'd love to play under my name instead of the anonymous option.

As I said before, I've tried some things I read here. I created an account and logged in hoping to get a message like "there's a level 14 game on this device, is it yours?" or something like that (I remember one user wrote about it happening), it didn't work so I tried starting my game anonymously again and tried logging in now from the Milhouse+Bart menu, but again it didn't work. I even created another account with another email address just in case it was a bug or something, still a no.

When I start the game on this account my progress is all lost, it doesn't start from the very beginning but it's not at the point it should be either.

I wish you could help me, maybe there's something I'm not doing correctly.

Thanks guys!

Message 1 of 2 (255 Views)

Re: Can't save my anonymous game into logged in account

Hero
You can contact EA Help using the Help option in-game, through https://help.ea.com, or by messaging EA Help on Twitter or Facebook.
This site is players helping players.
Good luck.
Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)