Can’t login to the simpsons tapped out game account

by aloysius0616

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t login to the simpsons tapped out game account

★★★★★ Newbie

If you click EA to sign in while app is downloading, it exits the app straight away so no chance to login at all.

Message 1 of 5 (1,053 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t login to the simpsons tapped out game account

Hero
Hi @aloysius0616 generally, when this happens, it is a network problem, so I advise you to try with another data network, different from the current one!
If you're using a VPN, I recommend you try logging in without using it.
You haven't indicated which device you have this problem on... have you tried accessing the game using a different one?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,006 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @aloysius0616 Can you try clearing out any apps running in the background, and checking out our troubleshooting guides based on your device...

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,008 Views)

Hero
Hi @aloysius0616 generally, when this happens, it is a network problem, so I advise you to try with another data network, different from the current one!
If you're using a VPN, I recommend you try logging in without using it.
You haven't indicated which device you have this problem on... have you tried accessing the game using a different one?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 5 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc Thank you! Tried it using wifi from work and I could download and login again. Thanks for your help!
Message 4 of 5 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium appreciate your help. I’ve tried all of these but nothing worked. It did work using a different network though.
Message 5 of 5 (766 Views)